We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
100% Half size too Large
0% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
0% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
100% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Don't compromise comfort for style, get both with the Moorea sandal from Birki's®.
- Easy-care Birko-Flor™ upper features a compressed felt backing with a textured finish to simulate the look of leather.
- Fully adjustable straps for a fit that will accommodate most shapes and sizes.
- Anatomically correct cork/latex footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede-lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keep the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birki's® sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
I ordered these to replace my last pair of Birki's sandals that have really started to show their age. This was only my second time ordering Birki's sandals and I was unaware that a padded, sueded foot bed was common among them because my last pair has the original Birkenstock hard foot bed. These came exactly as shown but I returned them because the suede lined padded foot bed would not last me through the summer. I tend to get my sandals wet fairly often and I knew the suede & padding would be ruined in no time. These did feel slightly larger and they run wide but the straps are fully adjustable with all metal buckles. Had it not been for the different foot bed I would have kept them. I exchanged these for the Birkenstock Granada which have very similar styling but come with the original Birkenstock foot bed. I am very satisfied with them!
I'd also recommend: Birkenstock
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt wider than marked
Moderate arch support
- Payitforward - customer
- from UT
- March 27, 2013