adidas Running Vigor TR 2 M
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
6% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
69% True to size
19% Half size too small
6% Full size too small
73% Felt true to width
27% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Chew through the terrain as you attack the singletrack in the Vigor TR 2 M from adidas®.
- A running shoe specifically designed to handle the rigors of the trail.
- Supportive two-layer mesh upper.
- Durable synthetic overlays provide structural support.
- Heel pull tab allows for an easier on and off.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- TRAXION® outsole provides multidirectional grip.
- adiWEAR® outsole material delivers maximum durability in high-wear areas.
- Aggressive outsole design for optimal traction over mixed terrain.
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Great traction! I ran an obstacle course mud race and passed a bunch of people on an uphill muddy slope that other people were slipping and struggling with...I ran by like it was flat ground never slipping once!
Felt true to size
Felt narrower than marked
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Braunfels, TX
- April 2, 2012
Very unique design with outstanding comfort. Great fit. Excellent quality workmanship. Thanks Zappos.
- John E - customer
- from Searcy, AR
- June 29, 2012
I bought these for my men's slow pitch softball league and was very surprised with the amount of traction when rounding bases. It was to the point where I started wearing them for trail running on the mountain and I am going to buy another pair just for that. I actually love these shoes!
- Chuck R - customer
- from Tempe, AZ
- May 14, 2013
Wore these shoes on hikes in Arizona. They held up great and the grip on rocks were amazing. They do hurt my feet a little and on wet tile, they slip a lot. Overall they are a good pair of shoes.
I'd also recommend: Brooks
- Mark D - customer
- from Texas
- February 24, 2013
These are a great looking shoe, I get tons of compiments on them every time I wear them. They run small, I usually wear a 13 in Adidas but had to order a 14 with this style. Other then the size begin off they are the same as any other Adidas trail type shoe.
Felt a full size smaller than marked
Felt narrower than marked
- Justen L - customer
- from Bellevue, WA
- January 25, 2013