Teva Illum 2
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The lake's been fun, but now the sun is setting, and all you can think about is that darkening trail you'll be stumbling down to get back to your car. Don't worry, with the Teva® Illum 2 sandal lighting your way, those rolled ankles and stubbed toes will be a thing of the past.
- Waterproof Pedlamp™ features the Glow From Below™ light fixture located at the front of the strap that's barely noticeable when it isn't on, and has a beam strong enough to get you down a dark trail safely.
- Soft synthetic upper.
- Trek Dry™ microfiber lines the straps for a soft and comfortable feel.
- Batteries are replaceable, so your sandals' usefulness doesn't die with the battery.
- Soft, contoured footbed provides arch support and comfortably conforms to your foot.
- Our Spider365™ rubber outsole hold its grip in all kinds of environments.
- Weight: 8 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Teva Illum 2
The second time I used the light, it did not turn off. The mechanism then did not function at all the third time. I wrote to TEVA...they said they have no replacement part...and have a happy holiday. Well, that is the last time I buy a TEVA product.
I'd also recommend: Olukai
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- December 22, 2012