PUMA PUMAGILITY Wn's
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
14% Half size too Large
86% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
14% Excellent arch support
86% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The women's PUMAGILITY from PUMA® are not your average trainers--reinforced with tons of stability that won't compromise comfort for performance!
- Features PUMA BioSTABILITY technology - lightweight pillar that provides a stable platform for running or training workouts.
- Breathable mesh upper with bonded overlays for added support.
- EverFit support system upper allow for ease of movement while keeping the foot stable.
- Synthetic formstripe logo detail.
- Foam-padded EverFoam collar offer a snug, comfy fit and added ankle support.
- Textile lining and a removable, molded eco-OrthoLite® insole for long-lasting comfort.
- Traditional lace-up front with color-matching eyelets and flat laces for optimum fit.
- Mesh-lined tongue with contrast webbing material and reflective PUMA detail for visibility in low-light conditions.
- Built on a women's-specific, feminine-shaped last.
- Lightweight EVA midsole provide optimal cushioning.
- Deep flex-grooves wrap around the midsole provide optimal cushioning.
- Multi-directional flex-grooves for excellent flexibility.
- EverTrack™ rubber outsole for traction.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
PUMA PUMAGILITY Wn's
I love these shoes. They fit true to size and they are very comfortable and pretty too.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Shelly P - customer
- from Mesa, Arizona
- February 25, 2012
Generally I have found Puma's to be narrow and this shoe was not. The foot bed was flat and hard, yet felt pretty supportive and fairly cushioned when I stood up. There wasn't much arch support. I usually wear Nike Free shoes, so this felt pretty clunky. Overall, not a bad shoe.
- Jody L - customer
- from United States
- March 20, 2012
These pumagility shoes are so comfortable. I work out in theses every day and the stability on the sides do help. Also the foot bed stays nice and cool.
- Jennilee W - customer
- from Dallas, Tx
- June 20, 2012
- Maria E - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- May 29, 2012
- Anonymous - customer
- from Las Vegas, Nevada
- May 3, 2012