Tubbs Wilderness 25-DELETED
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Cut a new path through any snowy terrain with the dependably ergonomic design of the Tubbs™ Wilderness 25.
- RII Revolution Response offers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- Cobra™/Viper™ traction system is made of strong carbon steel and provides weighted traction needed for stability on sloped terrain. It is ergonomically centered to provide maximum grip directly under your foot for a confident stride.
- The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- 180™ binding combines 'step in' convenience of one locking buckle with the 3D fit that Tubbs' patented Control Wings™ provide. Asymmetric bindings are gender specific and align the boot directionally as the contoured, padded upper provides pressure free support, a secure fit and added warmth. Once you've adjusted the bindings to your fit, you won't have to adjust them again.
User weight with gear: 120-200 lbs.
Dimensions: 8" x 25".
Weight/Pair: 4.0 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error