We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
0% Moderate arch support
100% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You may be the new kid on the block, but that won't matter when armed with the heavy-hitting Rookie from Fallen™.
- Tom Asta pro model.
- Heavy-duty suede uppers.
- Smooth one-piece toe.
- Fallen logo embroidery on side.
- Liberty Bell embroidery detail on back, representative of Asta's hometown of Philly.
- Custom Asta logo patch on tongue
- Thinly padded tongue and collar for comfort and support.
- Breathable textile-fabric lining for moisture-wicking comfort.
- Cushy EVA footbed for supreme comfort and support.
- Vulcanized construction for flexibility and enhanced board feel.
- Durable rubber outsole with a classic herringbone tread pattern.
- Weight: 1 lb
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
My son really likes these kind of shoes and these where at a great price. He has flat feet, though, so it nice that the insert comes out and he can put in an orthotic arch support.
I'd also recommend: Osiris
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Omaha, NE
- January 26, 2013