Vivobarefoot Neo Trail
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
3% Full size too large
10% Half size too Large
59% True to size
13% Half size too small
15% Full size too small
78% Felt true to width
6% Felt narrower than marked
17% Felt wider than marked
6% Excellent arch support
30% Moderate arch support
64% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Rediscover the outdoors in the freedom of the Vivobarefoot® Neo Trail.
- A breathable, barefoot off-road performance trail runner. Ideal for trail/fell running and other off road adventures.
- Hydrophobic mesh and microfiber upper.
- Combination woven nylon and polyester collar for added comfort and performance.
- Protective PU toe and heel bumper.
- Tongue and heel pull loops for easier on and off.
- Removable insole made of 100% recycled memory foam. It contains a moisture controlling bamboo-charcoal compound to keep feet feeling fresher.
- Anatomically neutral outsole with a wide toe box heightens the barefoot experience.
- Performance Sole is constructed from the perfect blend of latex rubber and TPU for maximum traction and abrasion resistance.
- Off-road outsole, equip with lugs, is designed to deliver exceptional multidirectional grip over mixed terrain.
- Outsole Thickness: 2.5mm base/4mm lug height.
- VB zero-pitch performance last.
- 100% vegan.
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 44 (US Men's 11), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Vivobarefoot Neo Trail
Great shoe for those who are fans of the barefoot movement. I wanted a shoe that didn't look so athletic or tennis shoe driven (like the Merrell Trail Glove and NB Minimus) but that still had the barefoot feel. These shoes fit the bill perfectly. Really nice looking with jeans and the aggressive tread pattern makes them incredibly useful outdoors. Toe box is nice and wide, and they fit true to size. I'll definitely be buying shoes from this company in the future as the quality seems top notch.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Charles C - customer
- from Washington DC
- February 10, 2012
I wore these for an entire day when I first bought them to break them in. After 10 minutes, I realized these shoes rocked. They are very comfortable, light weight and contour to the foot appropriately. They are not skin tight like other minimalist shoes, which allows the foot to breathe and your toes to move freely. Overall, a solid shoe.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Orleans
- March 13, 2012
Perfect for sloppy November/December trails in Pittsburgh! No slipping! Maintains good ground feel even with aggressive tread. Very water resistant as well. I wear Vibram KSO's all spring through fall and needed something for winter. These met my needs perfectly and my feet stay dry!
I'd also recommend: vibram 5 fingers
- Jonathan D - customer
- from Pittsburgh, PA
- December 16, 2011
A really great barefoot shoe. The lugs will work great for the trails and the size and width seem to be right on.
I'd also recommend: soft star shoes
- Terry - customer
- from San Francisco, California
- December 15, 2011
Originally ordered the mid top trail from Vivobarefoot. Didn't fit my ankle well so I wanted to return the mid shoes for these lower Neo Trails. Called customer service and got an incredibly friendly women on the phone. Instead of asking me to send back the return shoes before shipping the new ones, they are express mailing me the new ones (going on a trip), and letting me print out a return slip and sending the return shoes back in the next two weeks. Wow, is this company for real! Kudos to the company and to the customer service department. What a refreshing experience to deal with this company. Expected to hang up the phone frustrated, but instead this person made my night! Now kudos to these shoes. I already have 1 pair of Vivo's. Was having a lot of problems with my feet, and got more and more supportive shoes when what I needed was less support. Wear these with Comfort Toes and these shoes make my feet feel great. Less foot feedback than other Vivo's with the taller tread, but same comfort, and it keeps me from wearing my other Vivo's 24/7. New motto is less is more!
I'd also recommend: these are unique
- Donald F - customer
- from Portland. Oregon
- November 8, 2011