NAU W Urbane Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The drowned rat look is soooo last year. Rise above the wet masses with the Urbane Jacket.
- Slim fit.
- Two-layer waterproof, windproof, breathable shell.
- Critically taped seams.
- Smooth taffeta lining at hips and upper sleeves for easy layering; mesh lining under arms and torso helps manage moisture.
- Zip-off, adjustable hood stows away in back zip pocket of jacket.
- Articulated sleeves provide more freedom of movement.
- Full-length zip with button-up draft flap.
- Droptail vented hem.
- Two zip hand pockets.
- Shell and lining: 100% recycled polyester.
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
NAU W Urbane Jacket
My favorite jacket! I've had mine for about 2 years now and still love it. Stylish & keeps me dry in rainy Seattle.
I'd also recommend: Ibex, Patagonia, Lole, Lululemon
- Shannon - customer
- from Seattle
- December 28, 2011
This is such a beautifully made stylish rain jacket that I really wanted it to work for me, but unfortunately the sizing is off. I would normally wear a size L in most outerwear, but this size L was small in the torso and baggy in the arms. I was bummed, since this looked like the perfect weather-proof cycling jacket without being too extreme-sportish.
I'd also recommend: Spiewak, Carhartt WIP
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, OR
- February 28, 2012
I don't have this jacket but saw a woman in it in line at a store with a matching down vest underneath and she puts this model to shame. She was lean and athletic looking an the jacket was a knock-out. I had to compliment her and she volunteered what it was. I wouldn't use it for actual athletics, more like a casual day cruising around the city. Extremely cool and flattering.
I'd also recommend: icebreaker from new zealand
- Meg C - customer
- from Brooklyn, NY
- December 27, 2012