We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
11% Felt wider than marked
44% Excellent arch support
33% Moderate arch support
22% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Satisfy your sweet tooth with the scrumptious Sugarbush zip boot from Propet®.
- Soft suede upper with quilted nylon features for a stylish winter look.
- Top zip closure with cushioned collar provides an easy on/off, so you zip up and go!
- Plush fabric lining offers cushioning and warmth to keep your feet toasty-warm.
- PedRx® double insole system features two removable insoles that allow you to customize your fit.
- Cushioned footbed, internal heel counter and fiberglass shank provide support and comfort for all-day wear.
- Rubber outsole is designed for cushioned comfort and traction to keep your stride steady and strong.
- Accommodates personal orthotics.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width XX (4E). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 9 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I love these boots! They are the most comfortable boots I have ever had. Plus they are easy to get on and off. My feet are nice and warm despite the Minnesota winter weather. I ordered 1/2 size larger to wear with thicker socks and they fit nicely.Read more » « Show less December 22, 2011 by Molly S
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
This boot has a strange fit. When I put my foot into the boot, my foot is pushed forward so that the heel does not sit in the back of the boot, which makes my toes push forward and hit the front of the boot. Had to return them. Cannot recommend.Read more » « Show less September 30, 2011 by Anonymous
I love these boots! They are the most comfortable boots I have ever had. Plus they are easy to get on and off. My feet are nice and warm despite the Minnesota winter weather. I ordered 1/2 size larger to wear with thicker socks and they fit nicely.
- Molly S - customer
- from Minneapolis, MN
- December 22, 2011
Perfect for my big fat arthritic feet. And you can't beat Zappos' quick service!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Portland, Oregon
- March 11, 2012
This little shoe is extremely warm! I wanted something low and comfortable for winter. Now, it turns out to be a not so cold winter, so I've only worn them a few times, and my feet were hot! They are, though very comfortable. I put an orthotic in for more arch support, but then, I always do that. I recommend these shoes!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Maggie D - customer
- from Boston, MA
- February 1, 2012
Warm & comfy. Shoes are very comfortable. The padding is excellent. Each step feels springy. Comfortable right out of the box and excellent to walk in.
- Sandra - customer
- from Seattle
- January 16, 2012
Love this boot. I have wide feet and arthritis so this boot is light weight on my feet, wide enough for warm socks and easy to put on and take off. The only thing I would add is a zipper pull on the zipper. Ordering was easy and fast delivery too.
I'd also recommend: Easy Spirit
- Loretta S - customer
- from E. Brunswick, New Jersey
- January 9, 2012