We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
50% True to size
50% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
50% Excellent arch support
50% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Step into the arena in style and comfort with the 'muy caliente' Montera boot from Earthies®.
- Rich leather upper with ruched vamp design and chic pointed toe offers a fashionable edge.
- Top zip closure with versatile foldable cuff provides an easy and secure wear.
- Smooth leather lining conforms to the skin for comfort and support offering pain-free fashion.
- Suede covered footbed cradles the foot for the ultimate support and comfort.
- Wrapped heel and platform on a man-made outsole with tread design delivers stability and grip.
- Heel Height: 3 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 8 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 8, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
What a beautifully soft buttery leather! The quality of the boot is top-notch. I normally wear an 8 or 8.5 in boots and after reading reviews went with 8.5 because of the pointy toe. I almost think a 9 would've been better as the arch support didn't line up quite right with my arch. I think this could potentially be a really comfortable and classy boot. Except for me there was one problem, and this may seem a weird analogy, but both my husband, my teen daughter, and I agreed it had a certain look to it that reminded us of a witch's boot. Maybe the red wouldn't have the same effect.
Felt a half size smaller than marked
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from OK
- November 18, 2011
I was looking for a pointy ankle boot. These are pointy and round at the same time, kind of strange but cool and sexy at the same time. I have worn them with a pencil skirt and felt great and with straight jeans they rock. The leather is kind of soft and the zipper is hard to pull and sometimes sticks, other than that I love these boots, I have them on right now.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Edvena D - customer
- from Venice, CA
- February 7, 2012