ECCO Shiver Wedge Ankle Boot Tie
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
11% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
89% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
12% Felt wider than marked
62% Excellent arch support
38% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- ECCO® presents this chukka-style wedge ankle boot for the woman on the go!
- The Shiver Wedge Ankle Boot has a smooth leather outer set off with contrast stitching and a comfy, padded collar.
- Traditional three-eyelet lace-up vamp for an adjustable fit.
- Soft, light leather interior wicks moisture for a cool, healthy environment all day long.
- Removable insole with 5mm ECCO Comfort Fibre System is removable for custom orthotics.
- Polyurethane-and-latex sole is flexible, rugged and airport friendly.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 13 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 39 (US Women's 8-8.5), width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
These are the most comfortable wedges and the black are gorgeous. I wore right out of the box for 12 hrs straight Christmas shopping. I came home and bought another pair in Grey. You won't be disappointed.
- Robin M - customer
- from Pasadena Md
- December 16, 2011
These are my first pair of Eccos and now I understand the devotion. They were instantly comfortable from the first moment I put them on, and that almost *never* happens for me. I've got fussy feet, too, but I've worn them across the shopping mall and back with nary a blister or rub. Love, love, love.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Silver Spring, MD
- December 13, 2011
Unbelievably comfortable and the best walking (and stylish) booties I have ever owned. The leather is soft and beautiful, and the wedge gives some height without compromising comfort. I bought them for a trip to Italy this November and walked everyday on them. No blisters! They arrived just in time for packing too. Thanks Zappos! Do drop a European size in these. I normally wear a 39 and ordered a 38 after reading some reviews and they fit me perfect. Quick 2 day delivery.
- Melody R - customer
- from Savannah, GA
- December 8, 2011
These shoes are so comfy! I bought them for a trip to Italy and they were great for walking all day long even on cobblestones! No breaking in was required and they looked great with my jeans. I'm so happy to find a great pair of walking shoes that don't look like something my Grandma would wear, i.e. orthopedic! Very happy!
I'd also recommend: Sofft
- Corrine B - customer
- from Durham, NC
- November 29, 2011
I absolutely love these boots! Just can't describe enough how comfortable and stylish they are! I love Ecco and I love Zappos. These boots are the best for work or for going out. High quality and very comfy.
Felt true to size
- Julie H - customer
- November 24, 2011