We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- From running errands to strolls in the park, you'll make any excuse to leave the house with this angelic shoulder bag!
- East/West-style satchel made of glazed natural grain leather.
- Holds your wallet, keys, sunglasses, lipstick and cell phone.
- Dual buckle adjustable shoulder straps.
- Slim flat bottom with protective metal feet.
- Top zip closure keeps your personal items secure.
- Interior lining with a back wall zip pocket and multifunctional slip pocket.
- Bottom Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 3 in
- Height: 6 3⁄4 in
- Strap Drop: 9 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Please note, the hardware color and interior lining may differ from the color shown in the photo.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Love this purse! Bought it to carry just the essentials while sightseeing. Still carry it almost daily. Well-made. Straps fit comfortably over shoulder and offers nice interior pockets.
- Wendysoubel@gmail.com - customer
- from Grosse Pointe Park
- December 22, 2011
If you think this looks beautiful in Zappos (great) photos and in the video, wait until you see it in person. Gorgeous color (I ordered cognac) and fabulous finish on the leather. The little buckles on the straps are functional, so you can shorten or lengthen the straps a bit if you like. As with all Hobo bags, the design for storage is remarkably good with the interior zippers and pockets and the construction is top notch. The size is just right to hold sunglasses, a clutch wallet, cell phone, keys, makeup, and a little room leftover. I'm a smaller person at 5'4" / size 2P so the size of the handbag matters so as not to make me look shorter than I am and this bag is just right. The straps are flat, not round as some other Hobo bags (like Lola) and the flat strap is essential for me to keep it on my shoulders. While the price might seem "spendy", it really is a good value when compared to quality manufacturers (ex: Kate Spade, Coach). Given the price of this bag, I probably wouldn't have ordered it if not for the fact that Zappos has such great info on their website. I was 95% certain this would work for me before I ordered it and knowing that it would be a painless to return if it didn't work. Thanks to Zappos for making it so easy, I now have just what I was looking for! Can't beat Zappos service.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oregon
- May 31, 2011
Beautiful purse! I'm torn because I like carrying a book or Kindle in my purse and this would be just a hair small for that, so I'm returning it. That is the only reason I'm returning it, though. This purse is very classy, excellent quality, rich red color - totally worth the price.
- Penny T - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- March 2, 2011
I love HOBO products and this is no exception. Beautifully crafted bag. I gave it as a gift and it was a huge hit. And Zappos, well what can I say? They are fabulous on steroids.
- Marian R - customer
- from Cape Cod
- May 21, 2011
This purse is gorgeous. Worth every penny. The leather is wonderful quality and the purse is so classic I will be using it for years to come. Zappos service was amazing! I couldn't not be more pleased with my purchase.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Tallahassee, Florida
- April 21, 2011