Mountrek Drew Field
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- You'll be able to take the city streets or mountain trails with the Drew Field by Mountrek®.
- Oiled nubuck leather upper material.
- Slip-in style for a comfortable fit.
- Waterproof construction provides excellent protection from the elements.
- Polyurethane midsole offers lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Textile lining to keep you cool and dry.
- Heel pull offers an easy entry and comfortable fit.
- Internal nylon shank offers added stability.
- Dual density footbed with TPU heel cup provides added stability and comfort.
- Padded collar and tongue provide additional comfort and support.
- Durable non-marking and non-slip rubber outsole provides traction on many surface types.
- Multi-directional traction bars offer additional traction and stability.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Mountrek Drew Field
A good fit and style, but the construction of the shoe is weak. Immediately after buying it, the glue on the toe guards started coming off, and six months later both of the heels have worn off and it's time to find a new pair. These were my every-use shoes, walking at the office, very occasional runs, traveling, and a little bit of outdoors. I liked the style and the fit, and the ease of getting them on and off.
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Jett J - customer
- from Seattle, Wa
- June 21, 2012