Burton Synth Messenger
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please click here for packing ideas
- All Burton bags are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Doesn't matter how busy you are, the Burton® Synth Messenger has an expandable main compartment that can take whatever you give it.
- Durable messenger bag with large main compartment to accommodate your busier days on the go.
- Dimensions: 15" width x 5" depth x 12" height.
- Interior padded laptop sleeve with sturdy hook-and-loop closure.
- Single adjustable crossbody strap with comfortable shoulder pad.
- Burton logo graphic embroidery.
- Two push lock closures on flap.
- Materials: 600D polyester/300D polyester dobby.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Burton Synth Messenger
I really love this bag, it is perfectly sized for school, and the material is rugged and water proof. I have loaded it heavily with books, and it shows no sign of wear. The interior lining is a light blue color, which was unexpected, but I have gotten used to it.
I'd also recommend: Mountain Smith
- Mark H - customer
- from Nashville
- August 26, 2009
This bag is a good quality bag and has a lot of room and compartments. My only complaint would be the strap. There is this padded strap that moves around and is more of a burden than help. I am a petite (4'11") female so this could be the reason, also the strap is long and comes down just above my knee on the side. I use it for home care nursing, for folders/paperwork, etc. Otherwise, a good bag for a taller person.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern Minnesota
- September 29, 2011
My 5th grader loves this messenger bag. Very light-weight and well constructed. Adjustable strap fits a child as well as an adult. The buckles a bit of a struggle, but maybe they will loosen up a bit with use. Not bulky yet holds a generous amount of books and materials.
- Jodi g - customer
- from Georgia
- August 15, 2009
I got this bag for my 11 year old daughter who was just dying to have a messenger bag. This worked out for both of us: not too big but large enough for her to fit three three ring binders into, and it was inexpensive!
I'd also recommend: Timbuc2, Patagonia, The North Face
- Anna C - customer
- from Boston, MA
- October 18, 2011
The bag itself is great! I like how the main expanding compartment is really, really useful. It has a lot of pockets, too, which I love. The only negative is that the strap isn't long enough to wear while riding my bike. I had to fold over part of the strap, securing it with safety pins, to make it short enough, which is kind of a bummer on a brand new bag. Also, the color on mine is slightly different than what's shown in the picture. My bag has a lot more yellow and white than red and turquoise.
- Becky l - customer
- from portland, or
- June 30, 2010