Marmot Cervino Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Marmot Apparel Size Guide
- Slip on the Cervino Jacket and get the protection you need to carve up the slopes.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Shell keeps you comfortably warm and dry by providing durable, lightweight, wind and waterproof protection while still remaining breathable.
- Fully seam sealed to prevent water from seeping inwards.
- Removable, adjustable hood with laminated brim.
- DriClime® chin guard is engineered to draw moisture away from the skin and disperse it across the surface for rapid evaporation.
- Hook-and-loop storm flap over full-zip front closure.
- Zippin™ Compatibility allows a fleece jacket to be zipped in for additional warmth.
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows arms full range of motion.
- PitZips™ under arms rapidly dissipate heat when opened.
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs.
- Two zip chest pockets.
- One interior goggle pocket and one interior zip pocket.
- Removable, snap-adjustable powder skirt.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Although this jacket is not reversible, it is shown reversed in the multiview to display its internal features.
- Shell: GORE-TEX® Performance Shell 2L 100% polyester.
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 31 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error