Patagonia Kids Boys' Go-Snow Pants (Little Kids/Big Kids)
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Patagonia Kids Size Chart
- Go big or go home in the Go-Snow Pants.
- Two-layer H2No® membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Fully taped seams.
- Deluge® DWR finish repels moisture.
- 100g of Thermogreen® insulation.
- Grow-fit feature extends pants length by 2 in.
- Reinforced seat, hem, and scuff guards.
- Loops on rear yoke integrate with the Boys' Puff Rider and Boys' Snow Flyer Jacket.
- Adjustable waist tabs for dialed-in fit.
- Zip fly with snap closure at waist.
- Articulated knees provide more freedom of movement.
- Leg gaiters.
- Two zip hand pockets and two hook-and-loop cargo pockets.
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Insulation: 100% polyester (90% recycled).
- Machine wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 26 in
- Outseam: 33 in
- Inseam: 23 in
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (10 Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error