Patagonia Northwall Pant
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When the weather is unforgiving and routes are hard to find, attack the rock and don't whither thanks to the formidable Northwall Pant.
- Polartec® Power Shield® Pro softshell fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection.
- Regulator® high-loft grid interior for lightweight insulation in the backcountry.
- Suspenders included.
- Drop seat design features side thigh zips and a separating waistband.
- Zip fly with snap closure.
- Articulated seat and knees allow for more freedom of movement.
- One zip thigh pocket.
- Scuff guards at cuffs with internal tie-down loops are compatible with crampons and ice-climbing boots.
- Sonic-welded seams with reinforced stitching for long-lasting durability.
- 94% polyester, 6% spandex.
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 46 in
- Inseam: 34 in
- Front Rise: 12 in
- Back Rise: 21 in
- Leg Opening: 20 in
- Product measurements were taken using size LG (34-36" Waist), inseam 34. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error