We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
92% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
25% Excellent arch support
75% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Get the job done in full comfort with the Notte by Mozo®.
- Full-grain leather upper offers durability.
- Lightweight construction for people on the go.
- Classic lace-up design.
- Gore-side stretch for an easy on and off.
- Detailed stitching for a defined look.
- Gel cushioned insole for shock absorption.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Dual-density midsole provides all-day standing comfort.
- Moisture wicking lining for moisture management.
- Ergonomic shape for a better fit.
- Orthotic friendly.
- Heel counter for extra support and stability.
- Protective toe cap for protection on upper toe area.
- Broad toe for a comfortable fit.
- TripleFit System™ including two shims which can customize fit and adjust size up or down by half size.
- Spider Traction™ outsole offers traction on wet, greasy, oily and soapy surfaces.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Absolutely wonderful shoe. Even though I am a woman, I bought the man's shoe (2 sizes smaller) and the width was better for my foot. I love Mozo. I usually wear an orthotic, but this shoe is so comfortable that I don't need it. I will buy more shoes from this company.
- Anne P - customer
- from New York City
- November 3, 2011
I have flat feet and have suffered from near crippling foot pain for years. Working in retail, I spend a lot of time standing, but am not allowed to wear sneakers/tennis shoes, which generally have more support for my feet. After trying a few different shoes, these are by far the most comfortable shoes I own to date. And that is saying a lot. The shims and removable orthotic make them very customizable and I love the flexibility on the top of the shoe. These shoes will not disappoint!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Mounds View, MN
- August 30, 2011
Fantastic. Had been using some wal-mart Dr. Sholls shoes that were just plain uncomfortable, despite the dr. sholl's insoles. When I slipped these on, it was like they were made for my feet. And I never slip at the restaurant anymore. I don't even notice when the busboys are mopping. Steel toed so nothing can hurt you. I sound like a commercial for these things right? I was just so glad that they were perfect, so I didn't have to send them back and wait for a different pair. And they have a little bit of a stretchy quality on the tops, where the laces are, so they can effectively become slip ons, which is nice when you're in a rush. Ha, slip ons...no slip slip ons. Anyway, they're aaawesome!
- Brian J - customer
- from Los Angeles
- April 14, 2011
There is no break in period as the insert system is great. The sides of the shoes stretch to accommodate fat feet. They have excellent no slip soles. I wish the outside leather was a bit more substantial than it is but these are nice shoes none the less.
- Louis s - customer
- from atlanta
- July 17, 2011
I found this shoe to be a great Fitting and slip ressistant shoe for long hours in the kitchen. Like other said the stretch part takes a little getting use to, and once you find where you need o tie the shoes you golden. The one thing I did find that is kinda annoying is that when wearing a 3 inserts I have found that the bottom one will slide up around my heel. I can not feel it when it happens, I only see it when I goo to take the shoes off. All in all I will be buying Anouther pair real soon.
- Michael H - customer
- from New Orleans, Louisiana
- April 5, 2012