Kelty Redwing 50
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Explore the outdoors and bring all your necessities with you. The Redwing 50 has the space and functions that you need to be comfortable on the trail.
- Large front pocket with organization will keep your items on order.
- Panel loading for added storage.
- Hydration compatible.
- Zippered side pockets for easy and secure storage.
- Reservoir sleeve.
- Mesh water bottle pockets for easy access.
- Side compression straps.
- Carry handle for easy hauling.
- Ice-axe loops.
- Daisy chain.
- Key fob.
- Suspension Features:
• Single LightBeam aluminum stay.
• HDPE frame sheet.
• Padded waistbelt.
• Removable waistbelt.
• Padded shoulder straps.
• Ventilating backpanel.
• Wicking back panel.
• Load-lifter/ Stabilizer straps.
• Sternum strap.
• Scherer Cinch (US Pat# 5,465,886).
Across the bottom - 14 in.
Across the middle - 14 in.
Across the top - 8 in.
Depth - 11.5 in.
Height - 25 in.
Strap - 17 in.
Volume: 3100 in³ / 51 L.
- Depth: 11 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM/MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Kelty Redwing 50
I haven't been able to use this backpack yet, but first impressions are quality materials and stitching as you would expect. Good size for a weekend trip with enough space to tie on a few accessories, you have the flexibility to make it more smaller and lightweight by removing the waist strap and cinching down on the compression straps or stuff it to the gills if you can't rough it without all the frills.
- Jim L - customer
- from St. Louis, MO
- July 5, 2011