Kelty Pawnee 55
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Haul your gear on the trail in the spacious and multi-functional Pawnee 55 by Kelty®.
- Top loading makes it simple and easy to store your equipment.
- Front-panel access for convenient storage.
- Reservoir sleeve.
- Mesh water bottle pockets for easy access.
- Side compression straps for added comfort.
- Load stabilizer straps keep your items safe and secure.
- Spindrift collar.
- Ice-axe loops.
- Daisy Chain.
- Key fob.
- Front pocket.
- Carry handle for easy hauling.
- Suspension Features:
Single LightBeam aluminum stay.
HDPE frame sheet.
Dual density foam waistbelt.
Padded shoulder straps.
Wicking back panel.
Load-lifter/ Stabilizer straps.
Length: 32 in / 81 cm.
Width: 14 in / 36 cm.
Depth: 14.5 in / 37 cm.
Volume: 3300 in3 / 54 L.
Weight: 3 lb 10 oz / 1.6 kg.
Body Fabric - 420D Polyester Ball Shadow.
Reinforcement Fabric - 420D Polyester Oxford.
- Bottom Width: 12 1⁄4 in
- Middle Width: 10 3⁄4 in
- Top Width: 11 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 24 1⁄2 in
- Strap Length: 16 in
- Strap Drop: 4 1⁄2 in
- Handle Length: 3 in
- Weight: 3 lbs 11 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD/LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Kelty Pawnee 55
Took this pack on several weekend hiking trips. With about 35 lbs of gear it rides your backside nicely. It was warm (around 75-80 degrees) on a couple of trips and this pack didnt make me sweat to death like my old JanSport did. It held all my food, tent and other gear in the main compartment. I strapped my sleeping bag and pad on the bottom. It has a pouch for hydro bladders but it was a bit low for my Camelbak. It would be better if it was higher in the pack.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Kentucky
- October 22, 2012