Cuisinart GR-4N Griddler
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Great commercial looks combined with robust performance puts this indoor grill in a league of its own!
- Can be used as a contact grill, panini press, full grill, full griddle, and half grill/half griddle.
- Create perfect grill marks on burgers or use the griddle for a pancake breakfast.
- Grease drains away from food for healthier eating.
- Floating cover hinge style adjusts to food thickness.
- Individual temperature controls for the grill and griddle plates.
- Removable nonstick cooking surfaces are dishwasher safe.
- Integrated drip tray collects the grease for easy disposal.
- Includes cleaning tool and instruction/recipe book.
- Removable cooking surfaces and cleaning tool are dishwasher safe.
- Model number: GR-4N
- Dimensions: 10.3" wide x 6.0" high x 6.3" deep.
- Weight: 9.6 lbs.
- Zappos Retail, Inc. makes every attempt to provide accurate information for each electronic product. Manufacturer packaging and specifications may be different from the information provided.
Please note, Zappos Retail, Inc. gladly accepts returns on all electronic products for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. In order to process your return and refund, returned electronic products must be unused and in the original condition and packaging in which it was purchased and include any manuals, cabling and accessories.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Cuisinart GR-4N Griddler
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 18 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
I bought the GR-4N Griddler and I have had the George Foreman grill, those plates turn color. I see that this grill will not turn and can be washed easy. I would tell a friend if they were in the market for a grill.Read more » « Show less November 30, 2011 by Marlene z
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
This review is from: Cuisinart GR-4N 5-in-1 Griddler (Kitchen) My wife and I were excited to finally get this item when it went on sale. We first started out truing to make pancakes and couldn't believe how long they took to turn golden which they never really did. We're both good cooks, we allowed it 10 minutes to warm up to 375 degrees. After going through 2 batches of batter and still not with an edible pancake, I decided to do some testing. I got out my infrared thermometer and found the problem. When the temperature selector was set to 375, the temperature of the cooking plates cycled from a low of 250 to a hich of 310 or so. This cycle kept repeating. Turning the selector up to 425, the plates cycled between 328 and 386 degrees. Using the panini selector and set to the highest temperature available, sear, the plates cycled between 352 and 414. I am so glad I did not risk destroying a steak on this POS. I'm sure this thing would work fine for a sandwich but it's also advertised as a griddle and a griddle it ain't. It's already back in the box and will be returned to Macy's tomorrow.Read more » « Show less February 19, 2012 by Greg b
I bought the GR-4N Griddler and I have had the George Foreman grill, those plates turn color. I see that this grill will not turn and can be washed easy. I would tell a friend if they were in the market for a grill.
- Marlene z - customer
- from brooklyn nyt
- November 30, 2011
Purchased this Griddler a couple of months ago and was just thinking "I should write a review." Cooks everything perfectly and within minutes - Panini sandwiches, turkey burgers, veggies (asparagus comes out great), lamb, kabobs pretty much anything you'd throw on a grill. I haven't tested out the griddle side but I suspect it is awesome as well. Cleaning and maintaining is easy - just make sure to soak the removable bits (instead of scrubbing - will probably last longer as well). No downsides, but make sure you have a good hood/vent for the smoke!
- Michael - customer
- from Boston
- June 13, 2011
Love it! Easy to make great Panninis, and clean up is a real snap, literally.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Eugene, OR
- April 1, 2012
Prompt delivery. Since receiving almost in daily use for griddle sandwiches, (grilled cheese, ham & cheese) eggs, fish and more as I experiment.
- Ed S - customer
- from Henderson, NV
- March 1, 2012
I love cooking on the Griddler. Since I do not eat a lot of carbs, almost everything can be cooked on this so it is always on my counter and ready. Shrimp (fresh or frozen), sesame crusted ahi tuna, fresh or frozen burgers, chicken(pound it so it cooks evenly), scallops, any vegetable you can imagine (just drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper). Grilled peaches, figs, and pineapple. I use the panini setting on everything because it cooks from top and bottom and everything takes about half the normal time to cook. And the removeable plates are so easy to clean.
- Surfergirl - customer
- from Florida
- January 2, 2012