ExOfficio Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant was built to roam.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for comfort during both exercise and everyday activity.
- Lightweight, durable nylon is wrinkle resistant and boasts a soft, peached finish.
- Teflon® coating creates a barrier that resists water and stains.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Modern rise hits approximately two fingers below natural waist.
- Belt loop waistband with microfleece lining.
- French-style button fly with zipper and two-snap closure.
- Hand and coin pockets.
- Zip cargo pocket at each side.
- Legs boast a snap tab roll up feature.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Outseam: 40 1⁄2 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 8 1⁄2 in
- Back Rise: 14 1⁄4 in
- Leg Opening: 16 1⁄2 in
- Convertible Inseam: 30 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 4, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
ExOfficio Nomad™ Roll-Up Pant
Love the pants! A great summer weight fir times where you need to wear long pants. Very durable. Very easy to launder.
- Anonymous - customer
- June 5, 2013
This is my first pair of ex-officio pants. I love them. They are very comfortable. Great for traveling. Very true to size.
I'd also recommend: Kuhl
- Rita N - customer
- from Lander, WY
- May 25, 2013
As usual, Zappos is a winner with me. I am a hard to fit size 16, but have never bought a pair of pants that didn't fit me great...ditto for the material!
I'd also recommend: not sure, but i bet all of them are good if they are from zappos
- Ginifish - customer
- from hollywood, fla
- February 13, 2013
My star ratings are rather arbitrary, as I did not keep this item. As another reviewer mentioned, it does give you VPL (visible panty line), and it also runs LARGE. I am 5'7" 150#, athletic with an ample rear, and the 10 (!) was too large on me. Total vanity sizing. That said, I like the look of the front closure and really wanted this to work, but no way am I bringing a bunch of thong underwear on my trip...and though my panty line is no one's business, it would kind of bug me, I think. So the pants are worth a try, since they might work for you.
I'd also recommend: Kuhl, Columbia, North Face
- Sarah M - customer
- from Indiana
- June 12, 2013
I really like how these fit, but I was hesitant to keep them, as I have had ExOfficio pants before, and you have to buy them to fit kind of tight and then they stretch a lot as you wear them - so I am probably going to send them back. I found Kuhl pants and Columbia pants that I know won't do that. Even though I use them for rugged Sedona hiking and kicking it, I like them to look great.
I'd also recommend: Kuhl, Prana, Columbia
- Candace P - customer
- from Sedona, AZ
- April 30, 2011