ExOfficio Nio Amphi™ Short
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The travel-friendly Nio Amphi™ Short is ready for a demanding sightseeing itinerary and offers plenty of storage for the little tchotchkes you'll pick up along the way.
- Relaxed fit gently drapes off the body for optimal comfort.
- Quick-drying nylon fabric wicks away moisture, resists wrinkles, and boasts a soft, peached finish.
- Repeloff treatment creates a barrier that resists light precipitation and stains.
- UPF 30+ fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Partial-elastic waistband sports belt loops and a comfortable microfleece lining.
- Removable, adjustable nylon belt.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Slant hand pockets.
- Rear zip pockets.
- Drop-in welt pocket at right thigh.
- Hook-and-loop flap cargo pockets.
- Full-length inseam gusset allows wider range of movement.
- Adjustable belted hem.
- 100% nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Waist Measurement: 34 in
- Outseam: 19 in
- Inseam: 8 1⁄2 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 16 in
- Leg Opening: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 34, inseam 8.5. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
ExOfficio Nio Amphi™ Short
I turned my husband onto these shorts. They use to make them for women. He now has four pair - all colors from various stores. Yes they are expensive but worth it to us as we wear them daily in the warmer months. I ordered myself a pair as they are identical to my woman's they no longer make.
I'd also recommend: Kuhl
- Anonymous - customer
- from Winston Salem, NC
- June 20, 2013
These are the best shorts I've ever had. I prefer the 11" ones myself. I have 4 pair. Great for anything outdoors, dry fast, comfortable - just wish they made some other colors. And as always Zappos is the best hands down. Please let me know when more 11" ones become available.
- TJ - customer
- from Michigan
- February 2, 2013
The ex officio NEO Amphi short 8.5 is a little short for tall men that prefer a little more coverage. I have a pair of the 10 inch and one pair of the 11 inch inseam. The 8.5 is a deal breaker for me.
- Marc - customer
- May 25, 2013
Honestly not had the opportunity to wear them outside. Still winter here. They do look good, fit right, and I like this style of shorts. However, the reason for a lack of 5 stars is that the blue pair had a belt loop in the back center and the cigar color did not. 2 differing styles on Zappos or what?
- James - customer
- from NW Arkansas
- February 25, 2013