We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- This item will be shipped via UPS Ground Service. Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The Suunto® M5 provides versatile guidance with optional speed and distance information for a wide range of sports and exercises.
- Fitness test.
- 3 personal targets to choose from:
- Daily exercise instructions with ideal duration and intensity.
- Automatically adapting exercise program for the next 7 days.
- Real-time intensity guidance during workout.
- Recovery time recommendation after exercise.
- Motivational feedback.
- Next workout suggestion: ideal duration and intensity.
- Comes with Suunto® Dual Comfort Belt: comfortable textile belt, compatible with most gym cardio equipment and Suunto® Fitness Solution.
•Dual Heart Rate Belt provides interface-free heart rate monitoring and coded analog for data transmission with cardio gym equipment.
-65,500+ frequency provide interference-free digital radio transmission between the heart rate monitor and your Suunto® training watch.
-29 codes and open transmission allows data transmission with cardio gym equipment.
-Textile material combined with seamless length adjustment and central closing mechanism helps provide a snug, comfortable fit that stay sin place.
-Adjustable strap is one-size-fits-all.
•Suunto® Fitness Solution:
-Automatic exercise recording.
-Color-coded intensity visualization in real time.
-Personal exercise feedback reports for club members.
-Class summary reports for instructors.
- Upload, transfer and analyze exercise/training data through Movescount.com. Movescount.com is a free online sports community powered by Suunto®. A unique platform that allows anyone who has an interest in sport and fitness to manage their moves easily and effectively by uploading, rating, tracking and engaging with other likeminded members.
- Download any training program from Movescount.com
- Track speed and distance.
- 9 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish and Finnish
- ANT digital coded heart rate/ speed signal.
- Real time heart rate and calorie counter.
- Memory capacity: 1 log and 4 week totals in unit history memory.
- Dot-matrix display.
- Electro-luminescent backlight display.
- Menu-based user interface.
- Selectable metric/imperial units.
- Watch functions:
•1 daily alarm.
- Water resistance: 30m/ 100ft.
- Operating temperatures: -20°C/-5°F to 60°C/140°F.
- Storage temperature: -30°C/-22°F to 60°C/140°F.
Face Width 43mm
Face Height 43mm
Face Depth 13mm
Band Width 16mm
Band Circumference 8 inches
- Recommended for smaller wrists.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Very nice watch and just what I needed in a watch and heart rate monitor. However no where in the description did it say it was for a woman. And while I toyed with the idea of keeping it anyway, (looks great) I have an 8 inch wrist and there was no way that this watch would fit. Now I have to go through the trouble of exchanging it for one that will fit. Please, in the future, do state weather it's a mans or woman's model or unisex as it really makes a difference when it comes to fit. Or if not just state the size of wrist it will fit. Thanks, Indigo. Dave
I'd also recommend: Nothing in mind. I depend on my research.
- David S - customer
- from Right now San Antonio but NYC is home.
- April 12, 2012
Just an update to my previous review: The newer Life Fitness treadmills in my gym can synchronize with this watch to read heart rate on the treadmill display.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oahu, Hawaii
- February 11, 2012
The feature I like the most is the large, easy to read face with large numbers. I have used a Polar F11 for many years and I find this Suunto M5 display it is much easier to read. So far the display has resisted scratches very well. As other reviews mention: I would have liked more flexibility in selecting workout intensity/duration on a daily basis; the chest strap and watch band are no problems; and this women's model is the most readable in daylight, even pre-dawn, with light background and dark numbers. The chest transmitter does not synchronize with the treadmills and spinner bikes that I sometimes use, but that is not too much of an inconvenience. I later purchased the foot pod which tracks speed very well. It consistently reads two percent under the treadmill speed, but I do not mind that. I tried to find online instructions to calibrate the foot pod/watch speed/distance to my own stride as other foot pods can do, but so far I have not found a way to do so. The watch has amusing suggestions about workouts, but even more amusing are the suggestions on how much to cut back on calorie intake daily when monitoring my weight weekly. My Polar F11 did not do that, and I think the calorie suggestions are correct, along with following fitness guidance on what kinds of foods to eat or avoid. My diet (good or bad) trumps my workouts every time. My other fitness / triathlon pals who use HRMs and foot pods also liked this M5 display.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Oahu, Hawaii
- January 27, 2012