Vera Bradley Metropolitan
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The stylish and spacious Metropolitan bag from Vera Bradley® is organization on the go.
- Holds your pens, personal technology, notebook, file folders and laptop computer.
- Dual handles with an adjustable cross body strap. Handle drop: 6 1/2" length. Maximum length cross body drop: 24" length.
- Front zip compartment that contains an ID window, three pen holders, two slip pockets and a zippered pouch.
- Fabric panel in accenting color runs along the bottom of the bag.
- Sleeve on back slips securely atop rolling luggage handle.
- Flat bottom.
- Top zip closure keeps your personal items secure.
- Interior with multifunctional slip pockets and padded laptop compartment.
- Dimensions: 17" maximum width x 6" deep x 12 1/2" high.
- Strap Drop: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Vera Bradley Metropolitan
I received this bag for Christmas as I was graduating from my Masters program. It's an excellent bag for work and travel. Inside there is a divider, separating your books/papers and your laptop. There is a velcro flap to secure the laptop in place. In addition to this there are also two inside pockets where my laptop charger fits quite nicely. The outer two pockets are great as well, with one that zippers shut and the other that snaps. The only thing I would recommend is that if you are out and about to wear the snap side towards your body to prevent easy access (or simply do not store anything of value in that pocket). To help with size: On a recent trip I brought my 13 inch MacBook Pro, Nook, phone, pencil case, wallet, 2 folders, notepad, day planner, charger, and still had room to spare. The bag was not heavy and my shoulder did not feel strained while walking around a city. Love this bag!
- Alyson A - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- January 21, 2011
Great bag with smart organization pockets. It fits my 13" macbook, while still in the neoprene case, my kindle, bible and several magazines along with bottle of water, camera, chargers (phone, computer and camera), umbrella, wallet, etc. The bag was not heavy or weighed down with all those items and more. You can use this bag a million different ways, but since it has a padded section for my laptop I use it as my carry-on during flights. It fits comfortably under the seat or in the overhead bin.
I'd also recommend: Tumi, Samsonite, High Sierra
- Angyl B - customer
- from New Jersey
- August 14, 2010
My mistake the bag is way to big for what I was looking for, it truly is a large tote w/a nice black separator for your iPad or blackberry playbook etc., this would be good for a mom on the run that needs diapers and still look modern.
I'd also recommend: can't think of any, this is my 1st vera bradley bag
- Naomi O - customer
- from Long Island, NY
- March 26, 2012
I love this bag! It is the perfect "personal item" to carry on to a plane. The pouch that fits over a regular carry on's handle is genius. It's also super cute and has received tons of compliments.
- Kim H - customer
- from Phoenix, AZ
- December 25, 2011
Love this bag! Cute, lots of compartments (inner one fits my Kindle perfectly), enough space for my laptop and a few books. The handle could use a teeny bit more padding, but really not a big enough deal to complain. Fact of the matter is my laptop is a heavy beast!
- Jocelyn B - customer
- November 11, 2011