Osprey Raptor 18
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- The Osprey® Raptor 18 offers full sized versatility and durability for those long and adventurous mountain hikes and bike rides.
- Features 180° On-Off Pivot Bite Valve that rotates on and off in either direction.
- Tool organization sleeves and mesh pockets are ideal for carrying pumps, bike tools and tubes.
- The rigid handle and large cap make filling and cleaning the HydraForm™ reservoir easy.
- The key clip is located in the front organization pocket so as not to scratch sunglasses, smart phones or mp3 players.
- LidLock™ allows you to quickly attach a helmet to your Raptor Series pack.
- An external bungee on the exterior of the pack allows adjustment of the LidLock™ feature.
- A magnetic sternum strap buckle holds the bite valve securely.
- NoScratch™ Top Slash Pocket will keep your items safe.
- A stretch woven front pocket with integrated blinker light patch provides quick external storage and visibility.
- Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product − whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
S/M: 1100 in³/18L/ 1lb. 15oz./0.87kg.
M/L: 1100 in³/18L/ 2lb. 1oz./0.94kg.
- Bottom Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Middle Width: 11 in
- Top Width: 8 1⁄2 in
- Depth: 6 1⁄2 in
- Height: 17 in
- Strap Length: 15 in
- Strap Drop: 7 in
- Handle Length: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size MD/LG. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Osprey Raptor 18
I have been through CamelBak's and another Osprey when I noticed this was now offered by Osprey. If you are a mountain biker this is the perfect size for most day trips. The features are ideal for carrying all essentials and still have room for a few extras. You don't have to make hard choices between say a rain shell or leg warmers. Plenty of room for what you need plus it packs down with compression straps. This is ideal kit.
I'd also recommend: Gregory, CamelBak
- Rance S - customer
- from Oklahoma City, OK
- June 9, 2011
This is a great pack. It is not too big, but there is plenty of room for all the essentials. This is my first Osprey after a few of the other brands. Sorry I waited so long to buy this one.
- Matt - customer
- from Central coast, CA
- May 21, 2012
This backpack is the perfect size for mountain biking and day hiking. The hydration pack is very easy to use and clean. I don't like how hard it is to get into the many pockets it has because of the buckles and how the zippers are constructed. Over all I do like this backpack and will consider buying another Osprey for multi-day trips.
I'd also recommend: Mountainsmith
- Anna G - customer
- from Fort Collins, CO
- May 4, 2012