SKECHERS Work Shape-Ups XT SR Safety Toe
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
0% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
95% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
74% Excellent arch support
26% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Stay comfortable while you work with the ultra-supportive XT SR!
- Smooth leather upper is scuff resistant.
- Classic lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Fabric shoe liner.
- Removable cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
- Kinetic Wedge super-soft foam midsole designed to absorb shock for added comfort and protection.
- 1¼" midsole height at highest point in center.
- Specially sculpted rubber rocker bottom outsole.
- Use a heel-to-toe rolling gait when walking.
- Comes with a detailed exercise guide to get the most out of your Shape-Ups!
- OSHA compliant slip resistant rubber outsole.
- Aluminum Alloy toe meets ASTM 2413-05 I/75 C/75 standards.
- Sole tested ASTM F1677-96 Mark II to meet or exceed a .75 coefficient even on wet or oily surfaces.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) safe design rated ASTM F2413-05.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 22 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
My husband works in a factory and is on his feet all day. Loves the shoes. Great support and his knees no longer hurt.Read more » « Show less May 13, 2011 by Kathy D
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
These are the first bad pair of Skechers shoes that I cant wear. The safety toes are cutting off my toes after about an hour of wearing. I would not recommend this pair of shoes to anyone. I wish I could return them, but after they are worn outside you are stuck with them. I tried them in my house on carpet and they were good. I guess that is the chance you take.Read more » « Show less April 27, 2011 by David Z
My husband works in a factory and is on his feet all day. Loves the shoes. Great support and his knees no longer hurt.
- Kathy D - customer
- from Newton Iowa
- May 13, 2011
I'm 81. Until I was 72, I was very athletically active. Then I had both hips replaced, and have since suffered lower back pain, limiting my ability to walk more than 100 yards. At first the Skechers caused me to be slightly off balance, but as I adapted to them, my back pain has decreased. I can now walk ever longer distances pain free. I think the Skechers are causing a change in my posture. It's sure good to be able to feel a spring in my giddy up again.
I'd also recommend: I also like your 3x wide Propet shoe
- Clark K - customer
- from Wilmington, Delaware
- January 15, 2011
I have had major surgery to rebuild both of my feet and have pins, plates and screws in each one of them. I have worn these shoes for 2 years and am ready for a new pair, I won't get any other shoe now, these are great. Even with the two year old pair there is hardly any wear on the sole of the shoe! I bought a pair of those expensive MBT's which didn't last 6 months and I couldn't find any warranty info on them. This is by far the best value for your money
I'd also recommend: No other brand, I'm hooked!
Felt true to size
- Richard A - customer
- March 27, 2012
These are the most comfortable safety-toe shoes ever. They're like walking on pillows and light-weight too. I'll continue to purchase these from Zappos!, of course.
- Gary P - customer
- from Olive Branch, MS
- September 7, 2011
I have to say, these shoes make me look forward to walking. I cover considerable distances at work between my office and the warehouse throughout the day. The Skechers Work Shape-Ups XT SR's are perfect for the task. I don't know about the sensation of walking in sand, I just know walking has never been so enjoyable. I would highly recommend them and have done so already to friends and co-workers.
- Chris T - customer
- from Houston, TX
- August 2, 2011