Ryka assist xt 2™
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
2% Full size too large
4% Half size too Large
79% True to size
13% Half size too small
2% Full size too small
88% Felt true to width
2% Felt narrower than marked
10% Felt wider than marked
46% Excellent arch support
47% Moderate arch support
7% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Every little bit helps when you're sweating away at the gym and with the rykä® assist xt 2™ sneakers on your feet, you'll get through those grueling workouts with stamina to burn!
- Features high-performance training shoe developed for the avid fitness enthusiast designed to fully support the foot with engineered uppers, cushioning and pronation control for precise foot alignment and unsurpassed comfort.
- Synthetic leather upper with air mesh for comfort.
- Punch-hole details on upper.
- High-density foam mesh collar lining with heel pull loop.
- Breathable OrthoLite® insert for durability, comfort and odor-fighting properties.
- S.G.S. (Skeletal Guidance Shank) uniquely engineered to keep the shoe lightweight yet provide mid-foot support during heel-to-toe transition acting as a center frame stabilizer.
- N-Gage™ in the heel for cushioned stability.
- Nitracel™ forefoot metatarsal pod provides responsive cushioning and shock absorption.
- Dual-piece, rubber outsole with balanced flex grooves provides superior traction and flexibility.
- Weight: 10 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Ryka assist xt 2™
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 95 reviews.
Top Positive Review
9 people found this review helpful.
These shoes are exactly what I wanted, and they feel absolutely fantastic. As an aerobics instructor, my feet take a pounding, and these have the both cushioning to handle Step classes, and the lateral stability for cardio kickboxing. They hold on nicely to my narrow heels - not a single slip yet. The arch support is pronounced, which is fine for me, but I can imagine that it may be too much for a flat-footed person. The shoes are also surprisingly lightweight.Read more » « Show less September 20, 2011 by Kelly H
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
Cute colors. However, I've only had these shoes for a few months. And they have completely broken down. No longer supportive in lateral movements, cushion in insole is obsolete now. Very unhappy with these.Read more » « Show less March 9, 2012 by GATOR8
These shoes are exactly what I wanted, and they feel absolutely fantastic. As an aerobics instructor, my feet take a pounding, and these have the both cushioning to handle Step classes, and the lateral stability for cardio kickboxing. They hold on nicely to my narrow heels - not a single slip yet. The arch support is pronounced, which is fine for me, but I can imagine that it may be too much for a flat-footed person. The shoes are also surprisingly lightweight.
I'd also recommend: New Balance
- Kelly H - customer
- from Atlanta, GA
- September 20, 2011
I was doing some intense cardio training with lots of lateral motion and jumping. I was worried because I am a severe under pronator and wasn't sure this shoe would help. I was having terrible knee and foot pain. Got these shoes on and in 1 workout it was an immediate difference. For this aerobic series I was doing it is the best shoe. I would never wear it running but it has made my body feel so much better when doing the cardio intense stuff. Great, great shoe!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Stacy - customer
- from Virginia
- June 28, 2011
These shoes fit great right out of the box and into a cardio step class. They are light but have lots of support.
- Corrine B - customer
- from Durham, NC
- February 27, 2012
I was reluctant at first to buy any sneaker other than New Balance, but I'm so happy I took a chance on Ryka. The Assist xt 2 offers superb support and comfort for gym workouts. The wider toe area has helped to eliminate toe cramps. Hurrah! I will definitely purchase other Ryka sneakers in the future.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Rhode Island
- February 26, 2012
These are the best shoes ever! I bought them to do the Insanity program - they help my stability and they are great for sideward and forward movement. Love them!
- Sandy - customer
- from NC
- February 17, 2012