Electric Eyewear EG2.5
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- It's a simple idea: more lens and less frame creates an optimal field of vision. See it all and see it clearly with the EG2.5 from Electric™.
- Best suited for smaller mugs, the EG2.5 may be smaller, but that doesn't mean it skimps on the features of its big brother, the EG2.
- Ergonomic frame design for a comfortable fit.
- Mold-injected thermo-plastic urethane frame retains its flex in extremely low temperatures, is extremely abrasion resistant, and has high tensile strength.
- Triple layer face foam offers unparalleled comfort, an easy fit, and wicks away moisture. Brushed poly fleece on the outer layer for a comfortable feel.
- Frame and nose bridge slits allow for maximum frame flexibility, creating an optimal fit and unparalleled comfort.
- The oversized dual spherical lens is equipped with these key features:
• The inner lens heat pressed to match the spherical shape of the outer lens to assure precise optics.
• The inner lens also functions as a thermal barrier, creating a dead space of air between it and the outer lens. Acting as a thermal barrier, this dead space keeps the inner lens warm and dry, protecting it further from the outside elements.
- Features an anti-fog that absorbs moisture and an anti-scratch hard coating.
- Anti-reflective coating absorbs light and reduces glare to improve vision.
- Offers 100% UV protection.
- Adjustable 40mm strap.
- Helmet compatible frame.
- Frame Width: 167 mm
- Weight: 4.6 oz
- Lens Height: 74 mm
- Lens Width: 161 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 21 6⁄7 mm
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error