We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The rough and rugged Avenger belt by Bedstu is part punk, part mod, and all rock and roll!
- Burnished leather with crackled black and white stripe print.
- Burnished silver-tone, single-prong buckle and grommets.
- Cool side chain detail.
- 1 3/4" width.
- Fit note: order 2 sizes up from your normal pant size.
- Width: 1 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 36. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Cute belt. This is one of about 5 or 6 belts that I purchased from Zappos. All the same brand. I noticed that this belt, no matter what jean I wear it with, seems to have a hard time sitting perfectly. Also, the black line in person looks really smudged onto the white in some places and it bulges out in the front. Think I will be returning this one to. I am only keeping one or two, the rest are seem to have similar problems with the way they fit. Also runs small. I weigh 86 lbs and had to get the 32. A little stiff, too.
- B - customer
- October 19, 2009