- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- When you're down to climb some rock, the last thing you want to do is freeze your tootsies off during a break to catch your breath and scope out the next stage. Throw on this warm Patagonia® sweater and avoid that whole human icicle situation.
- Regular fit is relaxed, but not sloppy, and perfect for workouts or everyday activities.
- Ideal worn as an outer layer in milder temperatures or as a mid layer in cold weather conditions.
- Windproof shell with Deluge® DWR, Patagonia®'s proprietary fabric finish. It repels water and lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs.
- 800-fill European goose down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction.
- Attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood.
- Full-zip front closure with zipper garage and interior wind flap.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Interior mesh zip pocket.
- Drawcord hem for a dialed-in fit.
- Jacket can be stowed away in the interior mesh zip pocket for ultimate portability.
- Shell & Lining: 100% recycled polyester ripstop.
Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 26 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Down Sweater Full-Zip Hoodie by Patagonia. Sorry!
Interested in new Patagonia products?
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business that started as a band of climbers and surfers who wanted to stay out as long as they can, doing what they love, no matter the weather. Patagonia's design approach to every product, from technical shells for snow and ice, to moisture-wicking underclothes, to everyday clothes, demonstrates a functional bias toward simplicity and utility. Quality is impeccable, and the guarantee lifelong.
Patagonia's love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of the planet. They use organic cotton; most polyester is recycled. They give moral support - and 1% of sales, $25 million to date - to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups in the U.S., Europe and Japan.
I ordered a small and a medium in this jacket and ended up returning both because the fit is odd. The small was way too short - you could see all of my shirts sticking out of the bottom - and the medium was a bit longer but too big around. I wish this coat was several inches longer in the front. I did love how lightweight it is, yet very, very warm, but ultimately ended up buying (and loving) the Downtown Loft Jacket (in medium). It is more flattering on (comes in at the waist and then back out at the hips) and is longer. It is a bit puffier but because of the slimmer fit, actually is more flattering than the boxy Down Sweater. I am 5'8" and 130 pounds if that helps you with your decision.
- Anonymous - customer
- January 1, 2012
Love this jacket - perfect blend of cute & stylish with comfort & usefulness. Very warm too!
- C R - customer
- from San Francisco
- March 16, 2012
- Lynn - customer
- from Minnesota
- February 6, 2012
This is a great down jacket. I got it in black and so far this winter it's been the jacket that I wear every day. I really love it, for the following reasons: 1. It is super light so it feels really comfortable 2. Despite its lightness, it's very warm in the cold weather. But, I've also worn this jacket when it's not been so cold (approx 50F) and it didn't make me feel too warm either. I live and work in the NYC area so I do a lot of walking around. 3. The finish of the material is interesting. It's not as matte and dull as the finish on other down jackets, thereby making it stand out in a sea of black jackets. 4. The hood is amazing. It covers and stays up well (you have to pull the zipper up over your neck for better staying power). I've been using the hood on this jacket instead of a hat (hats mash my hair down) and it's worked out very well. 5. It fits well.
- TK - customer
- from Hoboken, NJ
- January 30, 2012
- Adelita C - customer
- from United States
- December 30, 2011