Lowa Banff Pro
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- This lightweight backpacking boot is suitable for heavy loads and proven for all-around backpacking.
- Water-repellent 2.5mm seamless nubuck leather upper is durable and resistant to scratching and scrapes.
- Patent-pending Tongue Stud flexes the tongue vertically and horizontally for even distribution in order to avoid blisters and pressure points.
- Glove leather lining offers unsurpassed comfort.
- The insole has a breathable top layer that transports moisture away from the foot, eliminates pressure points, and minimizes friction between the foot and insole to reduce fatigue.
- Increased surface area at the heel for additional support on uneven terrain.
- Deep lugs provide traction on roots and logs.
- Self-cleaning treads.
- Torsionally stiff Vibram® Masai sole supports longer distance backpacking and off-trail use with a heavy pack.
- Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error