Shun Ken Onion 8" Chef's Knife With Stand
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The ergonomic handle and razor sharp blade makes your time in the kitchen more enjoyable.
- Includes custom bamboo stand for proper storage and attractive display.
- Legendary knife designer, Ken Onion, created the distinctive sweeping blade shape and comfortable ergonomic handle for this series of gorgeous knives.
- Exotic Japanese steels allow the knife to hold its razor sharp edge longer without excessive re-sharpening.
- High density VG-10 "super steel" cutting core is clad with 32 layers of SUS410 high carbon steel, creating a beautiful, Damascus-clad knife.
- Extremely sharp 16 degree cutting edge results in less friction and faster performance.
- Natural-grip ambidextrous Pakkawood® composite handles are easy to care for and are more sanitary than regular wood handles.
- Handle length: 6"; Weight: 8.4 oz.
- Hand wash with gentle detergent, towel dry.
- Handcrafted in Seki City, Japan.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error