The North Face Mountain 25
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- A versatile, extremely wind-resistant two-person expedition tent with lift technology.
- Specifically designed for expedition use from base camp to summit, where the extremes of weather, terrain, and temperature demand the highest level of performance.
- DAC Featherlite™ NSL aluminum poles.
- Fusion pitch combines pole sleeves and clips.
- Brow pole on fly to create lift venting.
- Taped nylon taffeta true bucket floor.
- Color-coded canopy and flysheet webbing.
- Hoop vestibule pole on front vestibule.
- High-low venting with mesh screens and internal zip closure.
- Dual doors with dual vestibule.
- Durable polyurethane window has been cold-crack tested to -60°F.
- Multiple guy-points.
- Reflective guyline loops and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
- No-stretch Kevlar® guylines with camming adjuster.
- Fly-only pitching.
- Compatible with The North Face® Gear Loft #2.
- Internal pockets.
- Compression stuffsack included.
- Canopy: 40D 240T nylon ripstop.
- Fly: 75D 185T polyester ripstop coated with 1500 mm PU.
- Floor: 70D 210T nylon taffeta coated with 10,000 mm PU.
- Vestibule Area (front): 7 sq. ft. (0.7 sq. m.).
- Vestibule Area (rear): 4 sq. ft. (0.4 sq. m.)
- Area: 30 sq. ft. (2.8 sq. ft.)
- Stuffed Size: 22" x 8" (56 x 20 cm).
- Number of poles: 4+2.
- Trail weight: 8.8 lbs.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error