Patagonia Retro-X Jacket
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Patagonia Apparel Size Guide
- Show up Old Man Winter with some old-school style thanks to the Retro-X Jacket.
- Slim fit has a modern cut that hugs the body while still leaving room for movement.
- Three-layer construction features a breathable/windproof barrier sandwiched between cozy Synchilla® fleece and a brushed polyester mesh lining that wicks away moisture.
- Stand collar delivers additional warmth and protection.
- Full-zip front closure with interior wind flap.
- Y-Joint™ sleeves for full range-of-motion.
- Quilted Supplex® nylon panels on the sides, sleeves and collar reduce bulk.
- Two zip hand warmer pockets.
- Body: 100% Synchilla® polyester (86% recycled).
Lining: 100% polyester brushed mesh.
Trim: 100% Supplex® nylon.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Patagonia Retro-X Jacket
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 12 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
This is my all-time favorite jacket. I love it so much that this is my second one (over several years, I wore out my first one). It's so lightweight, yet warm, breathable, and wind-resistant. My only complaint is that after a lot of wear the "nubby" finish gets worn down and the jacket doesn't look as nice, but that doesn't affect its performance.Read more » « Show less October 22, 2011 by Joefish Y
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I don't know what is happening with Patagonia products. This jacket was nothing like my old one. The lining was really cheap looking with a papery-mesh fabric which did not feel warm. The sleeves were stiff. I fear they are worrying too much about being "green" and not enough about putting out a product that is soft, warm and comfortable, i.e., the old style polyester and cotton. Guess I'll move on to another brand. So sorry.Read more » « Show less December 7, 2010 by Peggy n
This is my all-time favorite jacket. I love it so much that this is my second one (over several years, I wore out my first one). It's so lightweight, yet warm, breathable, and wind-resistant. My only complaint is that after a lot of wear the "nubby" finish gets worn down and the jacket doesn't look as nice, but that doesn't affect its performance.
- Joefish Y - customer
- from Ohio
- October 22, 2011
I LOVE this jacket! It's an excellent wind breaker and is snuggly warm. I usually wear a small, but ordered a medium so I could wear it over anything. I'm a size 6. I have worn it cross country skiing and never got cold.
I'd also recommend: North Face, Columbia, Marmot, Mountain Hardware, Pearl Izumi
- Marianne S - customer
- from Bettendorf, Ia
- November 22, 2010
Can't beat this jacket! The Retro-X is a fantastic jacket. It is super warm but is light-weight and looks good all at the same time. I am 5'6", average weight and the medium fits perfectly, even with several layers or just one layer underneath. I was looking for something that would protect me against the cold, windy New York City winters and this jacket has performed perfectly. I highly recommend it! I can't say enough good things about Patagonia!
I'd also recommend: anything Patagonia, Dansko shoes
- Katie - customer
- from NY, NY
- January 17, 2009
Love the Retro-X jackets! I own three and they are the perfect light-weight "go-to" jacket in Fall and Spring. Wind-block makes them a great outerwear piece alone or the Retro-X easily layers under a waterproof shell. Love Patagonia and fast shipping from Zappos!
I'd also recommend: Patagonia
- Anonymous - customer
- from NY
- February 3, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for Christmas and she loves it. It is true to size and goes with everything she wears to school.
- Lisa W - customer
- from Winston-Salem, NC
- February 6, 2012