Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
15% Full size too large
22% Half size too Large
60% True to size
2% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
3% Felt narrower than marked
8% Felt wider than marked
82% Excellent arch support
18% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- For unmatched agility, stability, protection and traction, look no further.
- Single layer open air mesh combined with nylon layer allows extreme breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- Low-cut profile for freedom of movement.
- The gusset tongue uses a material bridge that connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system.
- Asymmetrical lacing for a customized fit and quick adjustment.
- Sensifit™ system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
- Protective rubber toe cap for mountain and trail environments.
- Mud guard is protective material all around the base of the shoe.
- Abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
- Triple density EVA midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability and motion control.
- Ortholite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup.
- Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, better cushioned environment under the foot.
- EVA heel cup allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
- Contagrip® outsole provides the perfect blend of grip and durability to cover mixed terrain at high speeds.
- Designed with specifically placed forefront flex grooves, self cleaning, multi-directional lugs that are proven to dynamically tackle any terrain.
- Weight: 12 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Salomon XA Pro 3D Ultra
I scored these fabulous shoes for a whopping at a local bargain outfitter, and of the many pairs of trail running/ outdoor performance shoes that I have tried, these rank among the top. The toggle allows for simple and easy adjustment - much better than laces in my opinion, and the OrthoLite insoles provide the perfect amount of support for someone who has spent the last ten years inserting orthotics into her shoes. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a solid pair of shoes; these shoes take care of your body and are perfect for standing in all day (which I do).
I'd also recommend: Chaco
- Anonymous - customer
- from Jackson, Mississippi
- January 28, 2010
I purchased this shoe in swamp/dark clay in a size 9. I usually wear between an 8.5 and a 9. These fit deliciously. I just pulled them out of the box and tried them on. I don't want to take them off! When I first put on the left shoe, I noticed that there was a little tightness on the top of my foot underneath the loops that hold the laces. After about 4 minutes, this feeling went away. I have a narrow foot and found these to have great arch support and I like the higher heel that keeps my foot snug. The toe box is a bit wider than a tennis shoe, but not uncomfortably so. I don't feel like my foot is sliding around. There is room for a thick hiking sock, and enough toe space to avoid 'toe jam' during descent. I tried them on with thin Hanes ankle socks and they were very comfortable. Love this shoe; will be purchasing more shoes from this brand - "The Mountain Sports Company," Salomon.
- Adventure H - customer
- from World Traveler, Earth
- February 15, 2011
For me, these shoes ran really long. There is much room in the toe box. I usually wear a 7.5-8 and had to order these in a 6.5 to fit correctly. Otherwise, great shoe!
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Alison - customer
- from Ohio
- February 10, 2011
Love these shoes, I usually wear orthotics and this shoe felt so comfortable I wore it as is...just wonderful. I always order up a full size, I only ordered up a 1/2, and it has been fine.
- Joanne W - customer
- from Idaho
- August 27, 2010
Love these running shoes. I run every morning on pavement and they are easy to put on with cushion and last a long time!
I'd also recommend: addidas
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Joan H - customer
- from Minnesota
- May 26, 2010