- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Make your gorgeous shoes instantly more comfortable with Foot Petals™ Killer Kushionz and Heavenly Heelz.
- Killer Kushionz are full insoles that provide cushion at the toe, full arch and heel support and can be worn with open toe shoes and sandals.
- Heavenly Heelz keep heels from slipping out of shoes and ultimately make for a perfect fit.
- Footpetals™ products are made from PORON® performance urethanes, which help stop friction and prevent blisters and calluses from forming. Footpetals™ also protect bones and tissue while offering superior comfort.
- Package includes: 3 pair Killer Kushionz and 3 pair Heavenly Heelz.
- All Foot Petal products are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Killer Kushionz 3-Pair Pack & Heavenly Heelz 3-Pair Pack Combo by Foot Petals. Sorry!
Interested in new Foot Petals products?
These Foot Petals pretty shoe solutions will help stop annoying, painful issues like sliding forward, blisters and "ugly overhang"! A serious step forward in the quest for beautiful feet!
Lavish your feet in total comfort with Foot Petals cushioning systems. From Foot Petals slippers, Foot Petals Heavenly Heels, Foot Petals Tip Toes, Foot Petals Killer Kushionz, Foot Petals Strappy Strips, Foot Petals Sole Stopperz, to Foot Petals Haute Heelz Zappos.com has got you covered.
Foot Petals Killer Kushionz 3-Pair Pack & Heavenly Heelz 3-Pair Pack Combo
I love Foot Petals - These foot petals (when placed correctly) can make an unwearable shoe bearable and even comfortable. I always have some at the ready. Heavenly Heelz are a blessing at reducing back of ankle rubbing and slipping out of shoe. Killer Cushionz are a great all purpose cushion I use in heels and in flats - any shoe that could use some added comfort. One note, take the time to place them correctly as it makes all the difference. Correct placement also comes with experience - try them in different locations before actually attaching them in your shoe.
I'd also recommend: Other Foot Petals items
- Kellie W - customer
- from MD
- October 29, 2007
Fabulous product - much better than the types available at the drug or grocery stores. The full foot bed product actually helps not only pad, but keeps my foot from sliding down, and keeps my peep toes just peeps. Both products stay put once placed in a shoe.
- Michele A - customer
- from Chicago
- May 25, 2009
Not my usual purchase . . . I bought a pair of shoes from this site that were about 1/2 size too big and I wanted to keep them so I tried these little gems. They WORK! For shoes that don't fit, they'll pick up some of the slack. For shoes that do fit, well, I can't believe I've gone this long without them. I have some very high heeled "flip flop" style shoes I paid through the nose for put these in the shoe and couldn't BELIEVE how comfy my shoes became. Although kind of pricey, I'd say the purchase is worth it. I just wish they would sell just a pair without all of the other stuff.
- Only H - customer
- from Columbia, South Carolina
- May 25, 2008
Little Wonders!! I have only used the Heavenly Heelz so far and really love them. They are of the highest quality and perform wonderfully. Don't hesitate to buy them.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Medford, Oregon
- January 2, 2008
Wow! What a difference this has made for me! I have very narrow feet and have issues with sliding out of my shoes (not fun); I tried Foot Petals on a pair of pumps that I love but have not been able to use for a while due to the sliding issue, my shoes seem to feet better! No more sliding in and out of the shoes! I thought for sure I had to give up on wearing pumps, but Foot Petals have changed that for me! I think I will be ordering these for every pair of heels I own!
- Maria F - customer
- from Brookfield, WI
- February 11, 2012