We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
6% Full size too large
11% Half size too Large
76% True to size
6% Half size too small
1% Full size too small
66% Felt true to width
21% Felt narrower than marked
13% Felt wider than marked
10% Excellent arch support
51% Moderate arch support
40% No arch support
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Designed with feminine appeal, 'Allison' is the perfect sandal for any dressy occasion.
- Faux leather or velvety lamy upper creates an elegant image.
- Sexy t-strap design crafted from sparkling rhinestones.
- Elasticized ankle strap for ease and comfort.
- Lightly padded footbed offers extra cushioning.
- Manmade textured outsole provides long lasting wear.
- All animal-friendly materials.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width M (B). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 155 reviews.
Top Positive Review
3 people found this review helpful.
This shoe wears beautifully and looks beautiful on the foot. Wish they had a silver version.Read more » « Show less March 24, 2012 by Renee M
Top Critical Review
2 people found this review helpful.
These are gorgeous shoes, but the metal decorative part is so rough that I'm returning the shoes. Like other reviewers said, the shoe runs big (I'm an 11 or 11.5 )-the back strap was too loose, and the shoe was almost too long.Read more » « Show less February 3, 2012 by Anonymous
This shoe wears beautifully and looks beautiful on the foot. Wish they had a silver version.
- Renee M - customer
- from Brooklyn, New York
- March 24, 2012
These shoes were very comfortable and looked great for a wedding. I am so glad I made this purchase.
- Kate C - customer
- December 18, 2011
I ordered this pair and another pair that were more strappy from Zappos and they both fit! Previously, I never would have bought shoes online because I have hard-to-fit feet (wide and bulky). But Zappos had my size when no other store did. I probably won't shop retail ever again!
I'd also recommend: They even had Jimmy Choo shoes!!!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
No arch support
- Sarah J - customer
- from Austin, TX
- November 10, 2011
Very lovely - and what a joy to actually find a double wide! I love it! Just be aware that there is nickel in the metal. I'm allergic to nickel, so this caused a reaction.
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- RJ C - customer
- November 2, 2011
First time I ever shopped Zappos and it won't be the last! Great quality and fair prices. I love these shoes! Well made, strong, and beautiful!
- Donna E - customer
- from United States
- March 17, 2012