New Balance MR873
We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
6% Full size too large
9% Half size too Large
79% True to size
3% Half size too small
3% Full size too small
82% Felt true to width
15% Felt narrower than marked
3% Felt wider than marked
36% Excellent arch support
58% Moderate arch support
6% No arch support
- The latest in the M870 trail series (last being the M872).
- A highly responsive shoe for the off-road runner.
- TOE PROTECT™ upper technology protects toes from rough and rugged terrain.
- LIGHTNING DRY® upper fabric for moisture transfer.
- Gusseted tongue to protect midfoot from debris.
- Nlock® integrated lacing and webbing system delivers the optimal fit, support and security.
- ABZORB® Heel and Forefoot of top of the line foam for shock absorption.
- STABILITY WEB® provides lightweight arch support to prevent midfoot reflex.
- ROCK STOP™ shock distribution plate to minimize pressure against rocks.
- ACTEVA™ LITE lightweight foam is made from Dupont™ Elvaloy® and Engage® make midsole 24% lighter than standard foam.
- Solid/Sticky Rubber Outsole for durability.
- 3M® reflective detail for safety.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
New Balance MR873
Get this shoe while you can - While I am not a trail runner this shoe is excellent for day hiking. Sadly it is on the endangered list (soon to become obsolete); so get them while you can. They are really great light shoes for hiking in hot weather.
- Nm H - customer
- from New Mexico
- August 8, 2008
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Excellent arch support
- Matt - customer
- from Sacremento, California
- July 14, 2008
Comfort - I have had problems with my toes always feeling cramped. These shoes have lots of room in the toe box, they are most comfortable.
- Karl - customer
- May 12, 2008
Review - Very lightweight and airy, but supportive.
- Anonymous - customer
- from north Alabama
- May 7, 2008
Light as a feather! Bought these great looking shoes to accommodate my orthotics and they fit perfectly!! Nice snug heel cup and perfectly sized toe box. I've always had trouble finding shoes that don't squeeze my toes together or rub the outside of my foot, so it's refreshing to find a pair of shoes that my feet feel perfectly relaxed in. Along with my orthotics and sorbathane inserts, these shoes make walking a pleasure!! I can't wait to get them off road for a nice long backcountry hike. As usual, Zappos shipped them out lightning fast. Another nice thing is the way there were plastic security bands over the shoe box...A nice little piece of mind that your shoes truly are brand-new. I've ordered from other major online shoe stores and this hasn't always been the case. Thanks Zappos!!!
- Jason - customer
- from St. Petersburg, FL
- April 25, 2008