- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Your heel should lift up and down with every step, so if you are a half-size you may be more comfortable sizing up (for example, if you are a US 7.5, you may be more comfortable in an EU size 38).
- Dansko's flagship classic for all-day comfort, support and unmistakable style.
- High quality leather upper follows the natural contours of the foot.
- Roomy Thermoplastic toe box provides durable reinforcement and toe protection while allowing toes to move comfortably.
- Nonallergenic vegetable tanned leather sockliner wrapped around synthetic foam absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Protective Polyethylene heel counter allows the heel to move up and down when walking. Also provides lateral stability and acts as a natural shoe horn.
- PVC inner frame provides stability and reduces torque and pronation.
- Polyurethane outsole provides shock absorption and flexibility, withstands surfaces of extreme heat and cold, and protects feet, legs and back during long hours of standing or walking.
- Rocker bottom propels the foot forward when walking.
- Dansko Stapled clog outsoles are designed to be suitably slip resistant in workplace environments where excesses of vegetable oils and animal fats are present. Slip resistant tests have been carried out by SATRA, the world's leading research and technology organization for the footwear industry.
- Dansko's Stapled Clog Collection proudly carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Dansko Footwear Size Chart
- Heel Height: 1 3⁄4 in
- Weight: 15 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6.5-7), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Professional Patent by Dansko. Sorry!
Interested in new Dansko products?
Dansko shoes can't shorten your day, but they can reduce strain on the entire body. Their unique constructions support the whole foot - toes, arch and heel. To help people feel better for longer Dansko adds shock absorption, a rocker bottom and solid arch support to reduce any strain on your legs, back and feet.
Beautiful - Inside and Out
Comfort comes without compromise. Dansko shoes for men, women, and children use the finest materials and construction methods available. Underneath each pretty exterior lies a tough heart for years of dependable wear. Over the years Dansko clogs have become a staple in many households.
Get in the game of life
Dansko is an equal opportunity champion of foot health. It's no accident that Dansko shoes have become the choice of doctors, nurses, teachers, chefs and other professionals who stand for hours at a time. People who work hard also want to play hard in the rest of their life.
Walk the walk
Dansko strives to become everyone's favorite shoe company by having a positive impact on each community we touch. They begin by treating their team members, retailers, customers and the people who craft Dansko shoes honestly and with respect. It continues with a single stream recycling, sourcing renewable materials and encouraging our team members to volunteer their time for special causes. You can join them, too, by making planet- and people-friendly choices every day.
We're sorry, but this item is currently unavailable.Email Me if It Comes Back!
2% Full size too large
5% Half size too Large
71% True to size
14% Half size too small
10% Full size too small
89% Felt true to width
5% Felt narrower than marked
6% Felt wider than marked
81% Excellent arch support
19% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
Dansko Professional Patent
Average rating is 5 out of 5 from a total of 714 reviews.
Top Positive Review
2 people found this review helpful.
As I walk 8 hours a day, I need something that would support both leg and back (and of cause, my feet). This shoe does that. I have no fatigue what so ever in my feet after 8 hours so I really recommend this shoe to anyone who first look at their comfort than fashion.Read more » « Show less May 26, 2010 by Turid H
Top Critical Review
1 person found this review helpful.
I bought these shoes for the beautiful iridescent patent color, but unfortunately, I have to return them. I have a perfect size 8 1/2 foot and these only come in whole sizes. While the company advises people to go up one size, my feet were sloshing around inside the shoes even with thick socks. The slip-on, low-back design makes them harder to keep on my feet. I can tell that they would be very comfortable shoes if my feet were only just a little smaller or a little bigger. I've had this problem with other shoes that only come in whole sizes. So if you wear a half-size this is something to keep in mind. What a pity. I hate to return such beautiful shoes. Dansko, please make your shoes in half sizes too!Read more » « Show less December 18, 2009 by Anonymous
As I walk 8 hours a day, I need something that would support both leg and back (and of cause, my feet). This shoe does that. I have no fatigue what so ever in my feet after 8 hours so I really recommend this shoe to anyone who first look at their comfort than fashion.
Felt a full size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Turid H - customer
- from Philadelphia, PA
- May 26, 2010
I have been familiar with Dansko shoes for years, but I've not had a pair for a long time. I needed something comfortable, with support, good for my back, easy to take on and off on the plane, good for running through the airport, and for walking, and comfortable enough to wear all day. I gave these a try and had seen the black patent ones on someone and really thought they looked great, so I ordered these and the Petrol clogs. I couldn't be happier. They are so comfortable and such a pretty color! I get lots of compliments on them. I wear a 7 1/2 to 8 so I ordered the 8 and they fit perfectly. They have a bit of slip to them (as there should be) while wearing barefoot and with thin socks, but will be able to also wear thicker socks in winter. I highly recommend them. You have to order the correct size tho or they will not be comfortable and they take a bit to break in, but once they do, they're great.
- Lesley M - customer
- from Utah
- May 23, 2010
I love these Dansko Professionals and the Patents especially. I wear them all the time and my feet or legs never hurt. My feet are never too warm or too cold - they are the perfect shoe!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Nebraska
- May 22, 2010
I have been an operating room nurse for 24 years. I am on my feet all day long. I used to have tremendous heel and arch pain until I started wearing the Dansko professional clog. Now I stand all day without any pain. My last pair lasted 7 years! I also like that shoes are slip resistant, and there are a lot of stuff to slip on in the OR! My favorite shoe to work in! All the nurses wear them now.
- Connie W - customer
- from New Orleans
- May 21, 2010
Love these shoes. Total comfort, support and looks great. The patent is so easy to keep looking like new. Color is beautiful.
- Phyllis W - customer
- from California Central Coast
- May 18, 2010