We're sorry, but this product is currently unavailable.Email me if this product returns
- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The all-performance Duke boot by Baffin® covers all your winter needs with its sleek silhouette for easy wear and its rugged construction to protect you from the fierce elements.
- Timberwolf leather upper.
- Rear pull loop for easy entry.
- Contoured footbed over a comfort platform.
- Cushioned EVA midsole for superior comfort and support.
- Icepaw rubber outsole provides superb grip.
- Temperature rated: -20C/-4F.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Average rating is 4 out of 5 from a total of 3 reviews.
Top Positive Review
1 person found this review helpful.
Warm Boots - We needed warm boots for a Green Bay football game in December. When the game started it was -3F degrees & then the sun set & it really got cold. These boots kept the toes warm, even without the use of foot warmers! We did use 2 pair of socks!Read more » « Show less January 3, 2005 by Anonymous
Weaknesses - The shoe is warm, but its polyurethane upper part is not strong enough, not lasting the second winter, all of it tore down suddenly, showing weakness at sewing lines.
- Michel - customer
- from EUrope
- December 4, 2004
Warm Boots - We needed warm boots for a Green Bay football game in December. When the game started it was -3F degrees & then the sun set & it really got cold. These boots kept the toes warm, even without the use of foot warmers! We did use 2 pair of socks!
Felt a half size larger than marked
Felt true to width
- Anonymous - customer
- from new jersey
- January 3, 2005
Great Christmas gift - Gift for my son. Perfect fit, true to size, comfortable, lightweight, waterproof and WARM. He Loved these boots. My daughter is looking for the ladies version!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
- Queenofcomfort - customer
- from Michigan
- December 27, 2004