- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Prana Size Chart
- The versatile Sabin Chakara Top can take you anywhere you need to go, from that Yoga class Susan has been bugging you to try to a quick bite to eat at the farmers market on Sunday.
- Veeda fabric moves with you, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly.
- Shirred front detail adds feminine flair.
- Built-in shelf bra.
- Racerback design provides full range of motion.
- 88% Supplex® nylon, 12% Lycra® spandex.
- Machine wash cold and line dry.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Sabin Chakara Top by Prana. Sorry!
Interested in new Prana products?
With deep roots in rock climbing and yoga, prAna® designs performance and lifestyle apparel and accessories for men and women. PrAna is truly unique in its ability to blend purposeful fabrics and features with contemporary style, creating a genuine versatility that has forever been the signature of prAna design.
At prAna, fit and performance are of utmost importance. Their designs are not only easy-to-wear, but built to fit real people. If you are a size medium in a prAna top, that size will be reflected across the brand from style to style. Rather than guessing your size throughout each season, prAna keeps the same sizing guidelines making it easier to fit every body type and shape.
PrAna apparel supports freedom of movement, technical performance, and the up-to-the-minute styling; making it a great choice for active-wear, or a night on the town. Guided by nature since the very beginning, prAna is able to draw from nature’s endless amounts of inspiration to make clothing that may be well worn and lived in.
Always looking for new ways to incorporate sustainable materials and practices into their product lines, prAna continues to work on reducing their impact on soils, water supplies and other natural resources. As part of the Organic Trade Association, prAna continues to increase their use of organic cotton, in addition to using other natural fibers and innovative recycled/upcycled materials.
Prana Sabin Chakara Top
I've purchased this top in green, black, and charcoal, so it's easy to say it's my favourite yoga top, ever! It's comfortable, stays put regardless of the pose, and provides plenty of coverage and support. Fabric is durable and withstands repeated washings and wear without pilling, pulling or fading.
- Cara M - customer
- from Alabama
- September 30, 2012
This is a great work out top. It is flattering, comfortable, and provides great support. I love it!
- Anonymous - customer
- from Colorado
- July 10, 2012
Good fit - not too tight. Higher up than other Prana tops so you can bend over...a little bit. Comfortable. Not for high impact activities.
I'd also recommend: athleta
- Anonymous - customer
- from New Hampshire
- March 18, 2013