- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Prana Size Chart
- This active top by Prana® is perfect for aerobics, yoga and running errands across town.
- This fitted style includes an internal shelf bra for built-in support.
- Made with recycled performance fabric for freedom of movement.
- Quick-drying with excellent moisture management to help keep you cool and comfortable.
- Attractive scoop neck design with unique double slide straps.
- Lasting shape retention.
- Prana logo brandmark at the center back.
- Solid Fabric: 92% recycled polyester, 8% spandex.
- Printed Fabric: 89% recycled polyester, 11% spandex.
- Machine wash cold, line dry.
- Length: 23 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS (Women's 0-2). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Quinn Top by Prana. Sorry!
Interested in new Prana products?
With deep roots in rock climbing and yoga, prAna designs performance and lifestyle apparel and accessories for men and women. PrAna is truly unique in its ability to blend purposeful fabrics and features with contemporary style, creating a genuine versatility that has forever been the signature of prAna design.
At prAna, fit and performance are of utmost importance. Their designs are not only easy-to-wear, but built to fit real people. If you are a size medium in a prAna top, that size will be reflected across the brand from style to style. Rather than guessing your size throughout each season, prAna keeps the same sizing guidelines making it easier to fit every body type and shape.
PrAna apparel supports freedom of movement, technical performance, and the up-to-the-minute styling; making it a great choice for active-wear, or a night on the town. Guided by nature since the very beginning, prAna is able to draw from nature’s endless amounts of inspiration to make clothing that may be well worn and lived in.
Always looking for new ways to incorporate sustainable materials and practices into their product lines, prAna continues to work on reducing their impact on soils, water supplies and other natural resources. As part of the Organic Trade Association, prAna continues to increase their use of organic cotton, in addition to using other natural fibers and innovative recycled/upcycled materials.
Prana Quinn Top
I am 5'4" and about 115 pounds. This top fits me perfectly (size small). I love it. I cannot wait to try it out for yoga.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 13, 2012
Love this top and fitted and really soft material. Really cute back. No support and flattering. Washes well and is comfortable.
- Julie - customer
- from San disgo
- May 21, 2013
Cute top, love the back straps, comfortable, love the color. Shelf bra is not "concealing" (36/C), but as hot as it has been this summer...who cares?! Shorter shirt...hits right at/above the hips.
I'd also recommend: Lululemon, Lucy. Prana
- Vicki - customer
- from Denver, Colorado
- August 16, 2012
I ordered this in the gravel malibu. I have a solid Quinn top in coral. It is the same style but made with a different fabric. I love it and I gave that one five stars. But the gravel malibu, the style and pattern are attractive, but I am not thrilled about the fabric. I would prefer something with more stretch and compression in the bust area. It feels like I need a bra. This fits well enough to keep but if you are lookinhg for support, this is not it. I am 5'9, 130 pounds, 34D and the size medium fits me well. It is fitted but not too tight.
- Anonymous - customer
- July 17, 2012