- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Prana Size Chart
- The Lydia jacket brings a ladylike silhouette along with all the tech you'll need to hit the trail.
- Lightly insulated jacket provides the warmth without the bulk.
- Zion performance fabric is water-resistant.
- Lined with 60g fill.
- Grosgrain taping.
- Fitted, feminine seaming.
- Stand collar to fend of wayward breezes.
- Zipper front closure with storm flap and metal hardware.
- Single welt pocket at chest.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Logo hit at straight back yoke.
- Zippered hand pockets and flap closure hand pockets.
- 97% nylon, 3% spandex;
Fill: 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Product measurements were taken using size SM (Women's 4-6). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- View This Model's Measurements
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lydia Jacket by Prana. Sorry!
Interested in new Prana products?
With deep roots in rock climbing and yoga, prAna® designs performance and lifestyle apparel and accessories for men and women. PrAna is truly unique in its ability to blend purposeful fabrics and features with contemporary style, creating a genuine versatility that has forever been the signature of prAna design.
At prAna, fit and performance are of utmost importance. Their designs are not only easy-to-wear, but built to fit real people. If you are a size medium in a prAna top, that size will be reflected across the brand from style to style. Rather than guessing your size throughout each season, prAna keeps the same sizing guidelines making it easier to fit every body type and shape.
PrAna apparel supports freedom of movement, technical performance, and the up-to-the-minute styling; making it a great choice for active-wear, or a night on the town. Guided by nature since the very beginning, prAna is able to draw from nature’s endless amounts of inspiration to make clothing that may be well worn and lived in.
Always looking for new ways to incorporate sustainable materials and practices into their product lines, prAna continues to work on reducing their impact on soils, water supplies and other natural resources. As part of the Organic Trade Association, prAna continues to increase their use of organic cotton, in addition to using other natural fibers and innovative recycled/upcycled materials.
I was looking for a mid-weight jacket, in between a sweatshirt and a wool coat, and this jacket is perfect! I wear it in temps in the 40s and 50s. I love the gray color, and it is true to size and flattering. The style is not too casual and not too dressed up either. My only complaint is that the pocket openings are on the top, not the sides, so it's harder put your hands in them to keep them warm. But overall I'm very happy with it.
- Anonymous - customer
- December 5, 2012