- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Want to make people notice you instantly with only a wink of your eye? Then coat on the captivation with these Lid Palettes from POPbeauty™!
- Creating beautifully intense eyes shouldn't be a chore, so that's why POPbeauty made these easy-to-use palettes that provide step-by-step instructions.
- Six creamy, triple-milled pigmented shadows blend seamlessly without fading or creasing.
- Includes a dual-sided applicator brush for flawless application.
- Capacity: 0.21 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Lid Palettes by POPbeauty. Sorry!
Interested in new POPbeauty products?
Launched in London and now available in the U.S., POPBeauty is a trend-focused makeup line that celebrates being beautiful for yourself and no one else. Taking makeup as an art form, POPBeauty reinvents the old notions about cosmetics and shakes things up with bold, look-at-me colors and with formulas that the modern girl expects from a great makeup collection.
POPBeauty’s Eye Pop Trio eyeshadow kits were created to let you choose your own look - from sultry playfulness to a polished daytime classic look. With so many shades to choose from, you can be your own artist and your eyes can be the ultimate canvas! POPBeauty’s fun and versatile makeup palettes let you mix and match with coordinated colors - the possibilities are endless!
POPBeauty carries a full collection of mascaras, eyeliners, lip glosses, blushes, bronzers, color palettes and primers to enhance your best facial features while making the whole makeup process more fun and playful – you can’t go wrong! The POP girl takes the lead and never follows the pack!
Shake up your makeup and flaunt your style with POPBeauty cosmetics!
POPbeauty Lid Palettes
Very professional looking colors (polite and appropriate for office) and lasts a very long time! I've been using it since fall last year every day. It's still half full. You don't need much to get the color on at all.
- Julienne - customer
- March 17, 2012