- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Please Note: Due to USPS international mailing standards, at this time, we cannot ship items with lithium batteries to military addresses (APO, FPO or DPO).
- For the girl who'd rather focus on her workout than fiddling with her watch, keep it simple with the FT4 heart rate monitor and training watch from Polar® USA.
- Ideal for those looking for basic heart rate features to keep training simple.
- Displays when your fitness has improved based on your heart rate.
- Shows calories burned.
- Graphical Target Zone Indicator shows the zone you're in, helping you to stay at your desired intensity.
- HeartTouch - When activated, information can be displayed hands free by bringing watch close to transmitter.
- Backlight makes the display easy to read in low light.
- Date and weekday.
- Text displays in English, German, French, Spanish, Finnish, Swedish, Portuguese and Italian.
- Dual time zone.
- KeyLock prevents buttons from accidentally being pressed during training.
- Low battery indicator.
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze.
- Includes FT4 training computer, comfortable fabric strap and WearLink®+ transmitter.
- Buckle closure.
- Water resistant up to 30m.
- Please Note: At this time, we cannot ship this item to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, any international locations, P.O. Boxes, or military addresses (APO/FPO).
- Case Height: 42 mm
- Case Width: 38 mm
- Case Depth: 13 mm
- Band Width: 5⁄8 in
- Band Circumference/Length: 8 in
- Weight: 1.04 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the FT4 by Polar USA. Sorry!
Interested in new Polar USA products?
Founding Polar Electro Oy in 1977, Professor Seppo Säynäjäkangas pioneered the development of wireless heart rate measurement, launching the world's first chest strap transmitter and wrist based receiver in 1982. In 1993, Polar was first to identify how the variability in timing between heartbeats correlates with exercise intensity and recovery and subsequently developed many unique features to provide instant feedback on current fitness level, optimal training intensity, state of relaxation and recovery.
Polar's comprehensive product range offers solutions for all people whether the goal is rehabilitation, weight management, to improve health and fitness or compete at championship level.
Polar USA FT4
I love this heart rate monitor. I'm currently doing the Insanity program, and wanted a HRM to track the calories I was burning during my workouts. Great features, but very simple to use. The transmitter (chest band) is surprisingly comfortable and the watch is very light-weight. Get this! You won't regret it!
Love this watch!! It's a great motivator for working out. It's also very cool too see how many calories you keep burning even after your workout. I was concerned about the chest strap being uncomfortable but after I adjusted the size, it's not even noticeable. I forget I have it on sometimes! It doesn't even need to be tight to get a good HR reading.
- Yolanda C - customer
- from Houston, TX
- March 3, 2013
I have owned this monitor for 18 months and love it. I was never an athlete but began running and trained/finished the IronGirl. This helped me tremendously and I have learned a lot about my body from it! I have suggested it to several friends who live by it too!I had to call customer service on one occasion, the talk-time was SLOW but they helped me out and never charged me for a new battery cover! Highly reccomend this fitness monitor, especially for newbies to training!
- Teri - customer
- from Phoenix, NY
- February 13, 2013
I've only used this a few times, but so far it really helps me work harder at the gym to burn more calories!
- Lalabean - customer
- from Tri State area
- May 12, 2013
Bought this to help me regulate my level of exertion in spin class. It has large numerals which help and can be strapped on the handlebars of the bike so it is right in front of you while spinning. It has several display modes to use while tracking your heart rate. It also gives a read out of calories burned and time in zone at the end of an exercise session.
- Kelly D - customer
- from Indiana
- July 6, 2012