- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- Add a Euro-inspired look with vintage appeal to your everyday wear with the Barcelona 01N-6111 boot from Pikolinos®.
- Premium leather upper with a traditional lacing system for a secure fit.
- Full side zipper closure ensures easy on-and-off wear.
- Soft leather interior lining wicks away moisture leaving the foot cool and dry for all-day wear.
- Fully cushioned footbed massages the foot with each and every step redefining the face of comfort.
- Durable synthetic outsole delivers long-lasting durability on a variety of surfaces.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 3 oz
- Circumference: 10 3⁄4 in
- Shaft: 6 3⁄4 in
- Product measurements were taken using size 45 (US Men's 11.5-12), width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Barcelona 01N-6111 by Pikolinos. Sorry!
Interested in new Pikolinos products?
Pikolinos currently exports to about 60 countries, has 17 official stores and over 8000 points of sale around the globe. People everywhere turn to Pikolinos for stylish, well-made footwear.
Pikolinos takes pride in offering a carefully selected line of women's sandals, flats, slides and sling-backs, all thoughtfully designed and manufactured to high quality standards. Men can choose sport-inspired sandals and loafers constructed of premium materials to ensure lasting enjoyment.
Pikolinos has presented the 2011 Maasai Collection, a line of shoes and accessories that have been designed and made by women from the Maasai tribe in Kenya. This is a unique project in which the Maasai women embroider the leather shoes and bags with their own traditional designs. Furthermore, the type of work that they are doing actually lets them preserve their culture and lifestyle (the Massai tribe is in danger of extinction according to the United Nations). It has already helped to improve the quality of life of the whole community; they get paid fair wages, it contributes to the community and a school has been built for more than 400 children right in the heart of the African savanna.
All the profits made from selling these shoes go towards development projects in the Maasai Mara.
So, if you're looking for footwear that rises above the ordinary, join the legions of happy consumers who have discovered the Pikolinos difference. Become a Pikolinos fan!