- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- This unique oil easily penetrates into each strand bringing damaged, dehydrated hair back to life. The formula restructures ultra-dry hair with egg yolk that is rich in proteins, lipids and vitamins, and also prevents oxidation with sunflower extract. Hair feels immediately replenished and its original softness and shine are restored.
- Recommended for medium to coarse textured or over-processed hair.
- Egg yolk oil (12%) revitalizes with proteins, lipids and vitamins.
- Soybean proteins restructure the hair fiber.
- Sunflower oil nourishes and repairs.
- Apply from roots to ends, massage to facilitate penetration. Leave on for a minimum of 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. Shampoo with Phytonectar. Use 1x to 2x a week, for 5 consecutive weeks. Then use every other week to maintain.
- Do not use one week before or after color-process. For a deep treatment, combine two drops of Phytonectar oil with Phytonectar shampoo, emulsify until white, apply to entire head. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Listed ingredients:
zea mays (corn) germ oil. peg-33 castor oil (derived from actor oil). zea mays (corn) oil. glycine soja (soybean)lipids (soja). egg yolk extract / ovum oil. melaleuca leucadendron cajaput oil (essence de cajeput). c10-30 cholesterol / lanosterol esters. fragrance / parfum. hydroxystearic acid. lauryl pyrrolidone. bha. bht. methyl benzoate. phenoxyethanol. tocopheryl acetate. Botanical & natural origin
- 1.7 fl. oz.
- Made in France.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Phytonectar Oil by Phyto. Sorry!
Interested in new Phyto products?
A true visionary, Mr. Alès paved the way for botanical hair care long before the emergence of environmental awareness and "green" hair care trends. From 1956 to 1966, he released his first PHYTO hair care products: Huile d'Alès, Phyto 7, Phytodéfrisant, and Phytopolléine.
In 1965, Mr. Alès presented PHYTO to the public along with the opening of his very own salon in Paris (still open today), where his clients, such as screen siren Catherine Deneuve and former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, became the beneficiaries of his brand new botanical hair care line. With fervor and passion, he decided to develop a range of highly-concentrated plant-based solutions that would work safely and effectively to reveal hair's natural beauty.
PHYTO, with its philosophy of natural, botanical hair care, believes that hair should be nurtured to let its natural beauty shine through. PHYTO's collection of effective shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair treatments harness the power of pure Haute Provence botanical to bring out the best out of every hair type.
"The Hosta plant was chosen as our logo because it's naturally blue. I'm like some artists, who are somewhat superstitious, and think that the color green brings bad luck! So I chose a plant, and not a green one, because blue inspires me. That's why PHTYO is blue." -- Mr. Patrick Alès, Founder of PHYTO