- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- PHYTO™ introduces the first anti-hair loss product to protect that hair's follicle cells and reserve cells for the production of future hair.
- CapicellPro, which is a double-patented plant complex, stimulates existing hair so future hair is preserved. Hair acquires longevity to attain a normal life span and regrowth cycles are regulated in the long-term.
- Unlike chemical-based products, where measurable changes disappear within months after discontinuation of the treatment, Phytolium®4 results are safe and long-lasting.
- Shiitake stimulates the production of the longevity proteins conducive to cell survival and contributing to the self-defense system.
- Serenoa extract, combined with the cleansing and stimulating properties of Sage, Cajeput, Rosemary, Lemon and Cypress essential oils, slows hair loss and regenerates the hair bulb environment.
- Solanum glycoproteins, a patented active ingredient, act on the hair bulb to tone and stimulate hair growth.
- Grape procyanidols and Cananga essential oil, together forming a patented complex, protect the tissues around the hair bulb to promote denser and more vigorous growth.
- To use:
Use Phytolium®4 on damp hair after shampooing. Apply to the scalp, section by section, with the aid of the nozzle and distribute evenly by massaging gently. Do not rinse. May be used for a three-month period, with three applications a week.
PHYTO recommends using this intensive treatment program twice a year.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Phytolium4 Treatment by Phyto. Sorry!
Interested in new Phyto products?
A true visionary, Mr. Alès paved the way for botanical hair care long before the emergence of environmental awareness and "green" hair care trends. From 1956 to 1966, he released his first PHYTO hair care products: Huile d'Alès, Phyto 7, Phytodéfrisant, and Phytopolléine.
In 1965, Mr. Alès presented PHYTO to the public along with the opening of his very own salon in Paris (still open today), where his clients, such as screen siren Catherine Deneuve and former first lady Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, became the beneficiaries of his brand new botanical hair care line. With fervor and passion, he decided to develop a range of highly-concentrated plant-based solutions that would work safely and effectively to reveal hair's natural beauty.
PHYTO, with its philosophy of natural, botanical hair care, believes that hair should be nurtured to let its natural beauty shine through. PHYTO's collection of effective shampoos, conditioners, hair styling products and hair treatments harness the power of pure Haute Provence botanical to bring out the best out of every hair type.
"The Hosta plant was chosen as our logo because it's naturally blue. I'm like some artists, who are somewhat superstitious, and think that the color green brings bad luck! So I chose a plant, and not a green one, because blue inspires me. That's why PHTYO is blue." -- Mr. Patrick Alès, Founder of PHYTO
Phyto Phytolium4 Treatment
I have noticed that the area of receding hair has more hair, and, more important the new hairs are not falling, as evidenced by the fact that they are growing longer. My hairdresser said that she notices that my hair is fuller. It may be just a coincidence, but I do think that Phytolium does work! I add that I like all Phyto products.
- Anonymous - customer
- from Chevy Chase, MD
- July 24, 2011