- View the Video Description for this product! (Please note that the color shown in the video may no longer be available.)
- The ice-cold looks of this winterized version of the classic Center Hi will leave you with a warm, fuzzy feeling knowing you're about to kill it at that company soiree!
- Archival Reissue with classic designs and materials of the originals. The Archival line reintroduces timeless models that cater to your own personal style.
- Soft suede uppers.
- Canvas lining with signature PF Posture Foundation insert for comfort and impact protection.
- Traditional lacing closure with brass D-ring eyelets and hiking-inspired laces for secure fit and added style.
- Embossed PF ankle patch logo.
- Cap-toe stitching details.
- A vertically ribbed toe guard, smooth rubber midsole and iconic square, sport-green PF heel patch.
- Diamond-patterned gum-rubber outsole.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
This item is currently unavailable, but here are some similar products
No Similar Items Available
We can't currently find any similar items for the Center Hi Winterized by PF Flyers. Sorry!
Interested in new PF Flyers products?
No other brand represents the spirited enjoyment of classic American sport and recreation more than PF Flyers(R). From timeless court and tennis styles to iconic boots and deck shoes, PF has pioneered some of the most enduring designs in sneaker history. Generations of Americans have made the most of "work, relaxation and play" wearing PF Flyers(R).
Patented in 1933, Posture Foundation insole technology set a new standard in sneaker comfort. Its success grew and in 1937 became the basis for the brand name P-F Flyers. Sport styles by PF were legends of the 1950s, renowned for helping you "Run Faster and Jump Higher." Basketball's first superstar, Bob Cousy created a string of classic court shoes with PF, in the very first collaboration of its kind.
The green PF heel patch remains the unmistakable symbol of quality and the American spirit of play. In authentic reissues and modern classics, PF's heritage of clean-lined design, premium materials and Posture Foundation comfort continues to create milestones of sneaker style in every era!
0% Full size too large
0% Half size too Large
100% True to size
0% Half size too small
0% Full size too small
100% Felt true to width
0% Felt narrower than marked
0% Felt wider than marked
0% Excellent arch support
100% Moderate arch support
0% No arch support
PF Flyers Center Hi Winterized
Great shoes, I bought 2 pairs: Raven and Green. Definitely original design, very comfortable! I wear them all the time lately!
Felt true to size
Felt true to width
Moderate arch support
- Anonymous - customer
- from Northern California
- April 3, 2013